classic rock , heavy rock , heavy metal

Tomcat

just looking at one of Jaidees metal TS chicks on the other thread .. i thought what does she like

probably this band. One of the best upcoming Metal bands around.. GRAND MAGUS..from Sweden.

One of the best live bands around , take it from me

have a listen

post-405-0-89821400-1387966457_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

One of the best rock band around now are  Europe and are really awesome...a bit cheesy back in the 70s but Joe Bonamassa is involved in producing them and there new album " Bag of Bones" is one of the best Rock Albums ever IMO

I was a this concert a few years back and will be seeing them again soon with Foreigner and UFO  in one concert in London

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp047s_europe-live-at-shepherd-s-bush-london_music

• Upvote 1

Still rocking right along with you,  TC......actually found my first go-go bar in Thailand which plays some hard metal; was in there 2 nights ago and they played a track by Slayer!

Had to tip the D.J. for that one.....next time you are around I will take you there. Cheap drafts also :party0005:

count me in..

Blue Sky Bar was the best live Rock Bar in Pattaya IMO for many years but the lead guitarist left and they went down the ;pan  ,. I used to sit outside with my postie honey Fon who worked there as a greet girl ( until i turned up for the night) . She left in the end as to loud. You have to also tip the band to get a song played, around 100Bt

At least in the Go Go Bar you can probably hear yourself talk ..lol

Blue Sky is OK but it's hit or miss......I have walked by and heard great stuff by Slipknot or old classics from Deep Purple and Iron Maiden,  but a few times I sat in there and they were doing their ''mellow set''.  Ugggghh.   At that point you're just paying 120 baht a beer to hear a bad rendition of a slow U2 song.

Went into the Tahitian Queen recently and will never go back.....over-priced and the music was so-so at best.

One of the best rock band around now are  Europe and are really awesome...a bit cheesy back in the 70s but Joe Bonamassa is involved in producing them and there new album " Bag of Bones" is one of the best Rock Albums ever IMO

I was a this concert a few years back and will be seeing them again soon with Foreigner and UFO  in one concert in London

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp047s_europe-live-at-shepherd-s-bush-london_music

I thought you were joking. Then in a commercial break on TV i saw they're on tour!? I had no idea they were still going.

I listened to them back in the 80's ,  but i can't stand the final countdown anymore. Joey is smiling all the way to the bank

Blue Sky is OK but it's hit or miss......I have walked by and heard  old classics from Deep Purple and Iron Maiden

Missed a free round of drinks for the lads tonight by a nano-second on a question about Maiden.......same as Jeopardy, you just need to be a LITTLE bit quicker with the buzzer than the other contestants!