Russian Breaks Pattaya Ladyboy's Nose

pdogg

PATTAYA:--A Russian tourist embarrassed to find the woman he hired for sex was really a man was arrested after breaking the cross dresser’s nose.

Vladimir Bodrov, 28, was taken into custody by Tourist Police officers outside short-time rental rooms on Soi 16 and Walking Street. Screaming in Russian, Bodrov had to be restrained after starting another fight with the ladyboy.

Thirayut Thongphiromsanti, 23, was bleeding from the nose and the broken cartilage was visible. Police charged both men with public fighting

http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/russian-repays-cross-dresser-s-hotel-room-surprise-with-broken-nose-33162

Thats true.When ladyboys ask me where I come from, I always say Russia. There's always a pause

Hey J, I remember you used to do that with he time share people so as not to be bothered.  :biggrin:

But that may not work anymore as most condo projects have at least one Russian on their sales team now.

A regular ladyboy of mine turned up at my room last trip with a split lip and a few cuts and bruises after "Boxing with Russian man "

Obviously one takes most of these stories with a pinch of salt but she is a very soft gentle sort and doesn't strike me as the boxing kind .

She told me she took a young Russian guy to her room , they had sex and then afterwards he refused to pay her .

When they argued he punched her a few times and took off down the soi .

Unfortunately for him she phoned some Thai motorcycle taxi guys who intercepted him and kicked seven bells out of him , they then held him down and called the police who made him pay 8,000 Baht - she got 2,000 and the cops 6,000  .

Looks like Thailand 1 Russia 0 on that one .

A regular ladyboy of mine turned up at my room last trip with a split lip and a few cuts and bruises after "Boxing with Russian man "

Obviously one takes most of these stories with a pinch of salt but she is a very soft gentle sort and doesn't strike me as the boxing kind .

She told me she took a young Russian guy to her room , they had sex and then afterwards he refused to pay her .

When they argued he punched her a few times and took off down the soi .

Unfortunately for him she phoned some Thai motorcycle taxi guys who intercepted him and kicked seven bells out of him , they then held him down and called the police who made him pay 8,000 Baht - she got 2,000 and the cops 6,000  .

Looks like Thailand 1 Russia 0 on that one .

I do love a happy ending to a story Jim.

Cheers Broot