Provisional Flight Booking

bumblebee

Guys just a quick question.  I need to show a Provisional Flight Booking for a Thai to get a visa.  I have been told many travel agents in Pattaya can run one off for about 300 B.  I don't need an actual ticket right now, just this piece of paper.  Do any of you have any experience of getting this and/or recommend a particular agent to get it done.

Cheers gents, any feedback will be appreciated.

Guys just a quick question.  I need to show a Provisional Flight Booking for a Thai to get a visa.  I have been told many travel agents in Pattaya can run one off for about 300 B.  I don't need an actual ticket right now, just this piece of paper.  Do any of you have any experience of getting this and/or recommend a particular agent to get it done.

Cheers gents, any feedback will be appreciated.

BB,

When you book a ticket the airline usually gives you 24 hours to change your mind without penalty. This means you can cancel or reschedule the trip within 24 hours of making the booking and you will receive a full refund. So you book the ticket today and pay with a credit card. The airline then sends you the ticket via email. You print the ticket and save a copy on your computer. It shows you have a paid ticket. You then call the airline and cancel the booking. They refund your credit card with no penalty. However you are left with a proof you have a paid ticket. 

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1