Expensive trannyhooker.

seven

For you non football fans, Benzema is a has-been french striker who once played for  one of Europes top clubs, Real Madrid.

"Karim Benzema paid €8000 for two nights with a Belgian transsexual prostitute."

“He knew about my surgery, but he told me that it did not bother him. Instead, he said it was even better."

3500 THB seems like a bargain now.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/karim-benzema-paid-e8000-for-two-nights-with-a-belgian-transsexual-prostitute-says-prostitute/

post-342-0-83379400-1380063858_thumb.png

I remember when an old tranny hooker friend of mine showed me $5K she had just received from a client that she earned during "party" date where she brought in a small group of girls to satisfy some anonymous high rollers fetish...and he was a repeat customer apparently.

I count my stars that I have the luxury of being able to travel to Asia satisfy my desires, and can get three girls at 1000 baht a shot in one afternoon, and have plenty left over to enjoy Angkor Wat or Koh Chang.

Cheers,

Randi

Just charge what the market will bear as they say..

I know a very cute Romanian Girl in London who charges $150  for a 10  minutes lap dance in Spearmint Rhino Bar and guys happily pay it.......another crop of suckers arrives every night which makes her a mint

Some lap dancers are earning more than the Hookers

Speaking of Belgian hookers, I have just returned from a 3 day business trip to Brussels (btw, no offence to our Belgian BM's, but Brussels, what a fuckin' shithole). Anyway, my hotel was right smack in the middle of the red light district. Lots of women scantily clad plying their wares from a shop window. Not of interest to me really, until last night just before I returned home when a local informed me, "A lot of those women, not really women". :confused0089:

Typical of my luck, if I had one more night I may just have investigated further. :sad0143:  :sorry:

Sounds like you stayed at the Sheraton.. i used to stay there for the F1 Grand Prix and visit the Red Light Zone but mainly kept to the Girly Bars and and didnt take any of the window girls . I had no idea that any were Trannies...

Im not sure if any of the Hostess bars are still open..The only decent part off Brussels is the Main Square ,any more than three days would drive me to boredom as well..