Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She Touches His Penis

pdogg

(26 July) Police in Khon Kaen Province arrested a man for shooting a katoey dead with his pen gun, reportedly because he was angry she touched his penis.

On the night of 14 July, police was called to investigate a scene where the ladyboy was left injured on the side of the road with a gunshot wound on her head.

The victim, Mr. Jatupol Rathaworabuth, 22, was later sent to Khonkaen hospital, but died before she can get a medical help.

Mr. Jatupol’s family told the police that the victim, who preferred to be called by her nickname "Belle" when she was alive, went out on the night before the incident with 4 other friends she met at a beauty school. Friends of Ms. Belle said that they went to 99 Pub, but left later without her.

The police eventually found traces and asked for arrest warrant of Mr. Anuchit Meetan on charge of muder. Mr. Anuchit was arrested today.

The suspect confessed to the crime, telling police that Ms. Belle asked for a ride home on the night from the nightclub. Mr. Anuchit, his friend and Ms. Belle then reportedly got on his motorcycle, with him sitting in the middle.

He said that Ms. Belle was trying to flirt with him and kept touching his penis while they were riding on the motorcycle. Enraged, Mr. Anuchit asked his friend to stop the motorbike, and told Ms. Belle to get off before shooting the victim in the head with a pen gun he carried with him.

He fled the scene and had been in hiding before he was eventually arrested.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM05EZzBOVEEyT0E9PQ

A grim reminder that Thais are not always as tolerant as we think they are. Condolences to the family of the lb, and I hope that justice is served in this case.

This should also be a stark warning that life is "cheap" in LOS - so watch out you never get yourself into a situation where you cause a Thai to become angry to the point of fighting.

• Upvote 1

A grim reminder that Thais are not always as tolerant as we think they are. Condolences to the family of the lb, and I hope that justice is served in this case.

This should also be a stark warning that life is "cheap" in LOS - so watch out you never get yourself into a situation where you cause a Thai to become angry to the point of fighting.

So very true Rx.  I am sure many of us have seen the locals reach for a weapon as soon as things get heated.  Only last year I was returning to Pattaya at dusk and the bus was stopped at the junction of Sukhumvit and Pattaya Tai.  There was a disturbance outside and I could see a guy with a club being held back as he tried to attack another bloke.  The guy with the club then walked away, only to come running back with a machete a few moments later.  Fortunately the bus pulled away before i saw what may have happened next.

Also recently there was posted the video of the taxi driver in Bkk attacking an America tourist with a samurai sword.  I don't think i have ever seen a weapon being used in all my years at home.