For Those Willing To Take The Plunge (Ladyboy Marriage)

randiuno

Congrats to the Supremes on their DOMA decision. Too bad the Civil Rights Act did not fare as well.

Anybody know if this will have any effect at the federal level? I.e., can a same sex couple apply for a marriage visa now? I'm guessing not.

Congrats to the Supremes on their DOMA decision. 

You can't hurry love?    :party0049:  :party0011:

Let's hear it for the Supremes!    :judge:

Looks like you can bring your sweetie stateside!

Prenup City?

Randiuno's and Soc's topics now merged.

Yes Soc,

The DOMA decision applies to all federal issues related to recognition of gay marriages.  Thus, if you live in a state that authorizes same sex marriage, you can immediately begin the K1 fiancee immigration visa process for your future ladyboy spouse.

So th e samerules for bringing a GG to USA from foreign country now apply to bringing your favorite ladyboy to those state which allow same sex marriage. 

Actual decision attached.

Cheers...

DOMA Decision.pdf

• Upvote 1

The immigration process use to be so hard to bring a Thai GG to the US that a well known visa company in Pattaya wouldn't even give advice on the subject. Perhaps things have changed.

I think Thailand may be flagged for good reason...lol...but all you have to do is establish an actual relationship with real correspondence...letters, emails, phone logs, and that you actually have met each other...pictures of the two of you together mugging and all happy(hopefully not in a bar however!), and shamzam.... for those willing to take the plunge I suspect it will be just as easy for ladyboy fiancees.  Actually, getting married before you bring you spouse to the usa makes the process harder for some reason.

Maybe I will start a visa application business...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/26/immigration-supreme-court-doma/2459821/

Cheers

• Upvote 1