In memory of James Gandolfini- Tony Soprano

seven

RIP 

I remember seeing him in True Romance as the hit man Virgil. Though this film had some great quotes in I thought his opening lines in the film were one of the best 

Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

Bit of a shcokc when I hear this driving home form work last night.  More shocking as he is around the same age as I and I just met him and had a short chat a few months ago!!!  Poor guy! he had a young kid as well from his latest marriage!

I first remember him from an under rated movie called GET SHORTY.  He played Bear one of the bad guys who ended up a good guy!

You will forever in loving memory be remembered from (probably) the best television show ever.

The Sopranos was one of the few shows that had me looking forward to the next episode , brilliant story lines with great actors .

He was still a youngish guy a real shock .

Paulie for boss now .