So What! Bar

Tiger

Welcome Dexter66!

And thanks for the updates Tiger. I cannot go onto Facebook pages for bars as it then shows my friends (some of whom are coworkers and none of whom know of my interest in Ladyboys!) that I've been checking out LB bars.

Sadly, Facebook is not a very secure place to look at material that you don't want your other "facebook friends" to know you were looking at.

I'd discourage most bar owners from relying on Facebook to promote their brand - I'd guess at least 25-50% of their target audience (at LEAST) has similar privacy concerns.

If you could look at a Facebook sight without signing in, that might be different, but I'm not aware of any way to do it without having to create some whole alternate Facebook profile. Too much of a pain.

Sadly, Facebook is not a very secure place to look at material that you don't want your other "facebook friends" to know you were looking at.

I'd discourage most bar owners from relying on Facebook to promote their brand - I'd guess at least 25-50% of their target audience (at LEAST) has similar privacy concerns.

100% agree.

I do not want my "random Facebook friends" to know:

- I love ladyboys

- I regularly have sex with prostitues

Yes, we can create multiple FB identities but that sounds to like too much work for me.