This Guy is Hooked for Sure

bumblebee

Found this letter on Stickman, I am sure many guys can relate to it.  

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2012/reader7885.htm

I have recently returned from a solo holiday in Pattaya and this is my story of engaging with ladyboy prostitutes.

You see - despite considering myself to be 100% heterosexual, as far
back as I can remember, I have always wanted to f@#$ a ladyboy. On Sunday, November 25th, 2012, at the age of 33 in a short time room close to Walking Street in Pattaya I finally achieved my goal. I can't remember her name but I do remember the experience. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. She was 27 years old, extremely attractive and very feminine in appearance and manner.

I met her on Walking Street at the bar next to Linda Bar. At first I was very nervous as this was my first time in Pattaya and my first time speaking to a Thai ladyboy. After she called out to me I walked over and started talking to her. I found her to be very pleasant to talk to even given her broken English so I sat down at the bar and ordered myself and her a drink. She told me how handsome, fit, well dressed and how young I was compared to the other guys in Pattaya and I could see in her eyes that she was genuinely attracted to me physically. After a few minutes of conversation and flirting she asked if I had ever kissed a ladyboy before and I said no. She then kissed me and it felt just like kissing a woman. She started talking dirty to me and told me how horny she was and that my subtle resistance to her charms was making her crazy with anticipation. She grabbed my hand and put it on her crotch. She was erect. She really was attracted to me. It was the first cock I had ever touched other than my own........

Here is a warning to you Stickman readers who might want to follow my path. Getting home after an experience like this is like coming off drugs. It has been without doubt a very unpleasant withdrawal experience over the last 10 days and I know that the withdrawal is not over. I am in real trouble here: I will need to keep going back again and again to Pattaya to get my fix.

I read somewhere that a man hasn't truly arrived in Thailand until he has had sex with a ladyboy.

Gentlemen - The Pretender has arrived!

The conclusion is like something Et would tell me over a few beers in PBG or on Dongtan beach. :biggrin:

Getting home after an experience like this is like coming off drugs. It has been without doubt a very unpleasant withdrawal experience over the last 10 days and I know that the withdrawal is not over. I am in real trouble here: I will need to keep going back again and again to Pattaya to get my fix.

I read somewhere that a man hasn't truly arrived in Thailand until he has had sex with a ladyboy.

Gentlemen - The Pretender has arrived!

This is very bad news for Pattaya :'(

It wont be the crowds of Russians, but it will be hoards of new ladyboy lovers from Stickman who are now crossing over to the darkside descending upon Thailand causing a severe ladyboy shortage and, with that, God forbid, higher ladyboy prices!

Stickman has a lot of readers. I hope that there are enough ladyboys to go around :-)

I must say, I understand the writers feelings and his enthusiasm!

Welcome aboard Pretender!