Ernestos Wintertrip 2012/2013 III

Winterjourney 2012/2013 Malaysia III

On my way back home from dinner I slipped on the wet pavement and pulled my leg badly.Like every day before it had a heavy thunderstorm and the streets and sidewalks were dangerous slippery, it was definitely not the alcohol, for this the consumption was far not enough for a habitual drinker like me.
Next morning my leg was badly swollen,I could hardly walk, every step was hurting so I reduced my movements to a minimum and stayed most of the day in bed, there I could spare my leg and the rest of the body was fully functional.
In the evening there was an early dinner at the Top Spot again Emily had brought Luna with her, a streetgirl with zero English but rather good looking.I was looking forward to a happy threesome but Emily told us that she had still to do some work in her bar and we should go ahead and start without her, she would join us later.The start went rather haltingly,, "no kisses,blow job only with condom", well that was not the way I liked it, the kisses I could be without, but a blow job with condom - no way ! I was close to send this little slut away again but then she slipped willingly into the perpared lingerie and it finally became a nice fotosession. That saved her from beeing kicked out !
When she asked me if now a blow would be convenient I hardly could keep a straigth face. She did it perfect, about the condom she had forgotten in the meantime, I could see that she was well trained, the business with the locals was obviously florishing. I could notice that she got visibly horny and after extensive sucking she asked if I allowed her to fuck me.No problem with her dick-size but she soon lost her hardness and ended up in the fresh air again. But now she wanted to come by all means, so she asked me to remain in doggy and started to rubb her cock on my ass and then she jerked on my back.
Emily had still not shown up, as she later confessed she did not want to watch it when I had my fun with Luna ,she was already somehow in love and accordingly jealous. Before leaving Luna tried to raise a little the price, no sign of professionalism, every prostitute knows that the money what you dont make as long as the cock is hard you will not make at all.But at the end Luna was satisfied all over, now even kisses were included and in her limited English she told me " I want to be your friend" what ever that might have ment.
She had just left when Emily arrived, we had a little lap of honour and then went for a drink
On the way we passed by the ladyboystrip where Luna and the other ladyboys hung out. This is on the corner of Jalan Borneo and the little street down to the Hilton, the former hot mile near the Postoffice should, according to Emily ,be avoided, due to high criminality. Or did she just want to keep me off from there ?
One of the cuties , a pretty black one, was absolutely my taste and size, but Emily was not cooperative at all, she thought one was enough for this evening and we better had a drink in her bar. This drink became a few more and I could feel the impact still the next morning.

Pics from LUNA (Streetwalker in Kuching)

• Upvote 1