Yank Found Dead In South Pattaya Apartment

pdogg

PATTAYA:--The body of a 57 Year old American was found in his South Pattaya rented apartment on Wednesday and Police suspect he died in suspicious circumstances.

A long knife wound across his chest was evident and his naked body was on the floor in the apartments study.

Around the room was signs of a disturbance and numerous blood stains. There was also evidence of drug usage after the Colonel spotted a rolled-up 20 Baht note and a plastic card covered in white powder.

Police SUSPECT suspicious circumstances. What fucking geniuses they must be, Gil Grissom must be shitting himself fearing for his job. :sign0181:

You can't be sure about that. What if he slipped in the shower and accidentally  fell over his razor. I´m surprised he didn't stagger out on the balcony and "fell" over. Stranger things have happened i LOS!

I'm not one to speak ill of the dead, but come on, if you're going to party like that, party like a rock star; go big or go home. Me, I only snort coke with 1,000 baht notes, you know?

post-442-0-51033900-1365757357_thumb.jpg

After all, you never know when you are suddenly going to trip and fall on your straight razor, like this guy obviously did.