KK Bar, Jomtien

bumblebee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The girls have now relocated to The Lanna Bar next door - but - Bowie has gone home, also Bella. Luk - not averse to being tied up and spanked, Nuda - bright as a button but only speaks little English - but getting better, new girl Amy - "bolt ons", big cock, top or bottom and sadly to report Opal/Opah. Now short back and sides, boys clothes and "gone for a soldier". Yes she's been drafted.

post-754-0-07633700-1365358702_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-97329800-1365358714_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-59218100-1365358746_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-07129200-1365358759_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-14993300-1365358769_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-97320200-1365359121_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Opal has now "escaped" the Army Call Up and was in the Lanna Bar last night - only visiting. She would not say where she was working - but was looking extremely foxy with hair growing and and dyed streaky Blonde/Ginger. Sorry not have Box Brownie with me so no picture.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

not surprised its closed down Dex and I went last time he was n town

stayed drinking there for a couple of hours only two locals came in, they had one drink and left

the whole area was a ghost town,  but Nuda was worth the visit

Are you and dexter home now?  I'd imagine that complex will be quiet for the following few months of low season.  Catch you later in the year.

Are you and dexter home now?  I'd imagine that complex will be quiet for the following few months of low season.  Catch you later in the year.

I came back alone end of May, to spent a few weeks with fatty

back end of Oct for six weeks, look forward to catching up with you, and all the many guys who will be in town

I came back alone end of May, to spent a few weeks with fatty

back end of Oct for six weeks, look forward to catching up with you, and all the many guys who will be in town

Plan to be back around then also, and it's looking like a fairly big crowed will be in town.  Maybe a night over in Jomtien is on the cards, check out KK and surrounding places. 

No LB's in KK Bar or Lanna Bar. Nuda has gone home - maybe never to return. Luk and Amy are now in "The Office" a couple of bars back - with one other LB. Three or four in "Mustang Allys" in the middle row. Low season here taking it's toll.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...