Hello and Nice Forum

wangsuda

Hello all!

I am Doug and based in BKK. My personal favorite is small-cock ladyboys. I generally don't do the bar scene, but am learning a lot about it from this forum. If anyone has recommendations on bars that have small cocked wonders, then I am all ears. Again, thanks for the forum and the info.

• Upvote 1

Welcome wangsuda (Doug). We're happy to have you.

Yes this forum is terrific with a bunch of good guys and an abundance of information. Happy you are finding it useful.

Small cocked wonders, hmmmmmm. I think you could easily find an array of small cockers at either Obsessions or Cascade in Nana Plaza. Just ask the Mamasan(s) to point out which ladies fit your criteria. She might find the request a wee bit odd since many of us usually ask for the contrary.  :biggrin:

Sounds like you've been there. Cocked by or given. Wangsuda sounds like you like being topped gently. If you change your mind try Moo, Guess bar for a good hammering. Medium to large but very regular. 

Actually, I'm what was called (and maybe still is called) a "switch." I love to start off bottom and then go to top. Small cocks because, while I admire the big ones, I just can't seem to take a big one. Yumi (Darkside) gave it her best shot, but it just wasn't happening. Sad, actually, as she's a wonderful person and I really enjoy my time with her.

One suggestion for you: Aey from Obsession.- number 21 I think. Pretty face, nice bod, great in bed, and has a small cock

I'll have to check her out.

Welcome Wangsuda theres a cute lady at the new Temptations in nana her name in M very cool just let her do her thing.

Cool - thanks!

And thank you all for the welcome. Hopefully, I can meet some of you in BKK.

Sounds like you've been there. Cocked by or given. Wangsuda sounds like you like being topped gently. If you change your mind try Moo, Guess bar for a good hammering. Medium to large but very regular. 

CC,

I agree that he should try Moo, but would say she's more small-medium and really knows how to do the top thing well,never uncomfortable and always a pleasure. Moo is definitely a must experience in my opinion. Great Girl! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1