It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

pdogg

From Central Festival in Pattaya to Rockefeller Center in New York it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

At Rock Center it's colder than in Patts and the Rockettes do not have cocks.

Ladyboy Review wishes all our members a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Krazy Kwanza, and a Festive Festivus!

As they say on Walking Street, Ho Ho Ho! :santa2:

• Upvote 1

Sorry to play the Scrooge roll but I was so disappointed my first Christmas in Pattaya when I discovered I wasn't going to get away from the Xmas hype. I walked into Royal Garden (years before Central Festival made it a ghost town) a few days before Thanksgiving and they were playing Christmas carols. I foolishly though I would escape all that stuff in a Buddhist country.

I now return you to best wishes for the season. The Rockettes with cocks could get me in the spirit even though I'm not really a cabaret fan. :biggrin:

PD, no offense man, but you don't live in the states at this time of the year!

This is my first November-December around here in literally 12 years, and it's driving me nuts; Christmas music is played in every store, non-stop! Good thing I don't have to work in Macy's or Wal-Mart, I'd be suicidal for sure.

Christmas is OK I guess, I am not a scrooge, but on the other hand I think it's way too over-hyped and goes on for way too long; they started with the commercials on TV around Halloween and it's been non-stop ever since; grrrrrrr.

For me, I will be happiest on December 26th :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least the eggnog you get at Famous does not have high fructose corn syrup in it. I bought a small carton of vanilla cinnamon eggnog at the local grocery store yesterday and tonight decided to drink it with my dinner. I had foolishly neglected to check the ingredients when I bought it. I was down to about one swallow left in the carton when I took to reading it. There in plain letters in the ingredients were the words high fructose corn syrup. Jesus H Christ on a bike, can't those assholes make an eggnog without trying to poison the consumers at the same time?? I am going to call the phone number on the carton tomorrow and complain. I know, fat lot of good it will do, but I will feel better to vent a little. Dirty rat bastards anyway.