cebu city first timer

sasquatch

Came across to this site surfing......find it very interesting. Been several times to Thailand but...

my company sent me to Cebu City in December...As i have some days to enjoy myself....will stay there 2 weeks. Any suggestions how to find ladyboys there? Do i need some contacts from internet or can i easily find some downtown?

( by the way i am totally newbie to Philippines ) This trip is completly unexpected and as i have to work on a preleminary contract this days do not have much time to surf on the internet....

• Upvote 1

You can find freelancers on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights late at the Mango Square Complex of restaurants, karaoke bars, and discos.

If you have time to mill about, there are young freelancers at Ayala Mall (near where you will be in IT Park), and SM mall.

Best bet is to invest 1 hour and create a free profile on www.ladyboykisses.com, www.pinalove.com, , and www.planetromeo.com. Simply post your picture and say you will be in town on your specific dates and that you are looking for fun and friendship, and you will have them beating your door down. Ladyboykisses has the most girls, but planet romeo which you can use on your smart phone or tablet is good for instant hookups as the girls are often online and will meet you after a brief conversation if they know you local. The only problem with planet romeo is there are a lot of masculine gay boys that you have to wade through to find the ladyboys. Not so for pinalove or LBK.

Also, the moderator for the Philippines thread, Stealth, has posted an extra-ordinary wealth of information on how to best enjoy the Philippine ladyboy scene. It is worth reading through his posts and guides on the Philippine thread here....

Have fun and please report back...I wish someone would give me a job reviewing contracts is Cebu!!!!

Cheers,

Randi

• Upvote 2

i've been reading about cebu from Stealth with very interesting informations. Registered as You suggested on lbk...already have mails from 5 ladyboys.....i also had a look at craiglist...is it reliable? And what about Angeles City...have to stay just 2 days for job in Cebu and then wait a reply from the other company...as they have 8 days to decide. Is it better in those 8 days to move to Angeles or stay in Cebu?

Maybe Angeles is easier for the first time? What do you think........( i would be also far away from indiscreet eyes...you understand....job is job )

I've been reading also your trip reports...very interesting as well...I guess that ladyboys form PHilippines are more my style, rather then thai.....

• Upvote 1

Ladyboy Review also has Ladyboy Profiles from the Philippines.

It's completely FREE to contact the ladyboys.

http://www.ladyboyre....php?mdf=search

However, when we upgraded a couple weeks ago, some locations got corrupted so to see ALL the Philippine ladyboys after searching Philippines you also need to search USA as many are showing up as Alabama.

I need to fix each of these manually, will probably have it done in about a week.

@ Sasquatch,

I have not been to Angeles. Stealth says the street action there is ok...if you read his report closely. I think you will have much, much better selection in Manila if you are willing to deal with the big city disorientation,but if you have 8 days, then you will probably do Ok. Check out Thaiboounds response to my Next Stop Manila post for his perspective...

Food for thought, as long as you aren't meeting your business contacts at your hotel, Cebu city is big enough that you shouldn't have to worry about being "found-out".

Finally, you can always invite a couple of ladyboys down to Moalboal (two hours bus ride from Cebu city) for a beach fest... there are a few ladyboys resident there as well.

Craigslist...actually, there are just a few girls on Cebu craigslist compared to other sites. I corresponded with two active ones on the site who I met via friends of friends on LBK...so it was interesting to see girls that I thought were just part-time girls were actually hard-core working pros and one was barely 18. But the answer is if you contact them on Craigslist, they know you are American, and may try to hold out for more pesos...but really...how big is the difference between 1000 and 1500 pesos really.

Damn...what type of work do you do? How did you land an interview in Cebu? Can you PM me on that topic?

Cheers,

Randi

• Upvote 1

Must admit that this site is superfantastic...lots of informations. Congratulations! usually i never go on the internet cause i've been mongering in South America 15 years. I know where to go, when and what to do. I speak very well spanish and portoguese so can move on my way.

As well for Thailand 'cause ladyboys are everywhere. But just got tired of it. Only listening to the sentence "kop khun krap" gets on my nerves......going to Thailand is like to watch the same wonderful movie 100 times...even if it is your favourite.....it could become boring.

i am so excited to meet the contacts i've made in Cebu, Davao and Angeles....i cannot wait. Your suggestion of lbk was wonderful........

I am not american...so maybe is not 1000 is not 1500 but 1250 eh eh usually if the girl is good and relaxed, and spent nice time do not mind giving a good tip...

I decided to stay 5 days in Cebu and then...no plan...i will improvise...the fun is that you never know where to start from and never know where you will end up....

The company i work for is in High Tech Packaging...preparing a big contract downthere...Usually i take care of legal and economical aspects, and assistance in place as well.So i guess that between a business talk and another.....i have plenty of time to have fun.

If the pictures are real.......i am just amazed...cannot wait to meet them...and many others. But it depends...usually when i find the "one" i stay only with her. I am 44 so...not anymore the one i used to be....eh eh eh ( big banger i was...ohh if i was....nice memories...eh eh...but do not complain...still in good shape for my age )

post-3320-0-83256600-1353518583_thumb.jp

post-3320-0-07963900-1353518593_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Tagged is also a good pick up site, I had somebody heading to Cebu last year & sent a msg on Tagged to about 2 dozen ladyboys & almost all of them replied within a day wanting his cell number & arrival date.You have to search through males there & I reckon about 20% are ladyboys/femboys in the PI.

I've also used dateinasia.com for real time hookups. You can always head over to Bohol to get out of town since it's very close, but Cebu is a big place & I wouldn't worry too much.

@Sasquatch,

You are going to love Cebu. Also, check out Stealth's hotel review, he list some of the best short-time hotels in Cebu, so you can be very discreet in town if you decide to stay. If you find a girl you are really, really attracted to and click with, and like peace and quiet, take a couple of days and ride an air-con bus to the north of Cebu, and jump over to Malapascua Island....very romantic and quiet...no roads, no cars, one village of about 500 locals and only 7 or 8 hotels on the whole Island...most romantic ladyboy trip you will ever have....

Finally, you can do a video chat to make sure that they look like their pictures before you arrive.

Cheers,

Randi

post-743-0-84015900-1353533225_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

just booked the flight..on the 10th of December with Cathay. Now, my small problem is that my company booked for me a 5 star Hotel for 5 nights. Obviously do not want to meet my contacts there. I do not want them to think i am a millionaire...'cause i am not. So i am just having a look at hotels in Cebu medium price medium level......What do You suggest? I've been reading Stealth reports...i will problally book a hotel near mango Square....

Took a look at tagged but it takes too long to discover ladyboys among men....already have plenty of contacts. From the preview it seems a very different approach from Thai lbs. Very polite and discreet...and at the same time very "charmant" and intimate.

Been talking with the best one, or at least the one i like the most on skype...yes, she is real.

I think i will meet her after 5 days from my arrival..would like to have some fun in the meanwhile...is this correct?

Diplomat Hotel is a great mongers hotel. All the girls are familiar with it since many of us use it. Rooms start as low,as $28 per night, and uppervlevel suite at $60 f i recall. I needed the upper suite tobentertain two girls....and tge doorman just smiled as i saunterned in with my two femmeboys, one on each arm...really.

Diplomat is short distance to Mango..you can walk, although after midnigt i always,took cab (60 pesos). Also, a very underrated, but totally cruisy and crawling with ladyboys Robinson Mall is right down tge street from tge diplomat (about 400meters).

but iam sure others have there favorite hotels...also free and good wi fi in room, and a safe in room. Food sucks though if you just want room service...

Sounds good sasquatch, but it's a good idea to always have a few "sure thing" ladyboys in your back pocket easy to reach in case your main object of affection turns out to be not so much. Remember a lot of them can be texted in real time on their phones esp if they know you are in town, not having to wait for them to go to an internet cafe to visit some website to pick up your emails.

@Sasquatch

First of all a warm welcome to our forum.....

Nice to see that your planning your upcoming vaction to visit the phillippines.....

Been in Cebu , your at the right place where some of the most beautiful ladyboy`s lives for sure....

Going there on such a short notice will be difficult for you to realy built a network , but from your post i can see that you have some nice connections already but in anycase " Mango Square " is on the weekends loaded with nice to very ugly once...

I personaly will not advice you to move from Cebu to AC , the selection there is hugh but there you for sure need some connection to find some nice girls better stay in Cebu...

You where concern abouth the ladyboy`s thinking your a millionare because your staying at a 5 star hotel , well i think you need to be more concern abouth your business deals and connection there in Cebu then the ladyboy`s....

If they know you are a ladyboy lover there attitude toward you will be different....

The ladyboy`s them self dont care where you stay if it`s a 5 star or a 0 star hotel , because most of them have seen many of these hotels inside out already , the only thing they care abouth is there money and a nice place to stay for that night and if they are lucky a warm meal....

Greetz , Stealth

My business talk is in ********** not Cebu.....i always managed to keep ladyboys out of business, i hope to manage also this time......quiet an effort but......in no way i would jeopardize my job....

as i have 2 months of accumulated holidays i told to my boss that i will stay in the philippines 2 weeks as Christmas time is approaching i'll take profit ( businees talk is in ************ , not in Cebu, and will take just 2 days....i told everybody that after that i will be in Malapascua island....they know i like diving...but this time i'll dive into ladyboy arms eh eh )

I've done like this.....Landing at Angeles Airport from Honk Kong....will stay there 4 days and have some fun i hope ( i have a couple of contacts that are really attractive, plus 5 or 6 alternative moves.. )....then i'll fly to ********* with Philippines Airlines.... Going to the nice hotel and have business talk in **********...my official stay in ********** is just 2 days..... Then going back to Cebu...i'll take a look at Diplomat....will meet some of the connections...and then i will decide my moves....i've seen there's plenty of beautiful islands closed to cebu..or maybe just stay in Cebu

What about Mango Park Hotel???? Anybody knows it????

Thank Randiuno....i will problally book Diplomat.....from the net seems charming

i guess

Diplomat Hotel is a great mongers hotel. All the girls are familiar with it since many of us use it. Rooms start as low,as $28 per night, and uppervlevel suite at $60 f i recall. I needed the upper suite tobentertain two girls....and tge doorman just smiled as i saunterned in with my two femmeboys, one on each arm...really.

Diplomat is short distance to Mango..you can walk, although after midnigt i always,took cab (60 pesos). Also, a very underrated, but totally cruisy and crawling with ladyboys Robinson Mall is right down tge street from tge diplomat (about 400meters).

but iam sure others have there favorite hotels...also free and good wi fi in room, and a safe in room. Food sucks though if you just want room service...

i guess...that reading your tripreports...is absolutely superfluous and unnecessary to ask you if it is ladyboy friendly...eh eh eh eh

Sounds good sasquatch, but it's a good idea to always have a few "sure thing" ladyboys in your back pocket easy to reach in case your main object of affection turns out to be not so much. Remember a lot of them can be texted in real time on their phones esp if they know you are in town, not having to wait for them to go to an internet cafe to visit some website to pick up your emails.

thank you for the suggestion...first thing to do in my agenda......sim card!!!!!!!! ( according to my arrival time...eh eh )

@Sasquatch

First of all a warm welcome to our forum.....

The ladyboy`s them self dont care where you stay if it`s a 5 star or a 0 star hotel , because most of them have seen many of these hotels inside out already

Greetz , Stealth

eh eh eh....why? are all of them hotel managers?????????? thank You for the welcome and exhaustive suggestions from your reports......

@Sasquatch

Cebu is the island , where ever you go on the island your still on or in Cebu , where your going is just a district of Cebu...

Your game plan looks good just stick to it , and you have different girls to choose from good call , only make sure your load and clear who you want to role with and what you want and expect from each one of them , and also hit a good fix deal how much your going to pay.....

Dont promise the girls nothing and make sure they know that your a player and is there to play and to fuck there brains out and not interested to have no relationship with none of them , that will give you more freedome and space to move around and prevent stalking....

Mango park hotel is nothing much i will stick with the Diplomat Hotel , i use the mango park only as a ST motel..

What i wanted to explain to you is that the girls dont care where your staying , the fact that your in there country is more then enough for them to think your loaded...

Most of these girls will never see the inside of any aircraft , let allown have the chance to fly and go anywhere , so for them been in there country already make you a millionare in there eyes.....

Greetz , Stealth

.i tried to book pacific breeze in angeles as per your instructions....unlikely they have a room just for 2 days...so will book a different one. but already booked diplomat in Cebu....i will follow your suggestions step by step...

I am also listening to You when you say " do not promise"...infact 3 of my favourites one already asked me if i am single for a possible relationship......well...mhhhhhh....i am not rejecting this hypotesis beforehead...but .....

@Sasquatch

I will be the last person her online to tell you how to rule your life , your vacation or how to go abouth your business , but i have been there and done that.

For most of the lower class and middle class GG or Ladyboy alike that lives in the phillippines , when they meet any foreigner or have in any way contact with one , you will become there ticket to escape poverty and they will do anything and i mean anything to succeed that goal.

Read my next Thread and go down to these chapter: Make Up Your Mind Before Going To Meet Any Of The Girls !!!

http://www.ladyboyre...hilippines-faq/

Greetz , Stealth

this is funny....been reading reviews on tripadvisor about Diplomat Hotel ( i have time to loose today )

" It is not recommended for families or serious people travelling due to the presence of holidaymakers who fancy taking in women, men or whoever into a one night stand."

still laughing......who are serious people??????? and who are whoever????well....laughing....i should cry instead for these people existing...

this is funny....been reading reviews on tripadvisor about Diplomat Hotel ( i have time to loose today )

" It is not recommended for families or serious people travelling due to the presence of holidaymakers who fancy taking in women, men or whoever into a one night stand."

still laughing......who are serious people??????? and who are whoever????well....laughing....i should cry instead for these people existing...

I think that answers your question of whether it is Ladyboy friendly....lol.

Also, good call on planning on a couple of days in Malapascua. Be sure to save a few dollars for when you are on the island (no atm's and no credit cards allowed, so plan according on your cash), and DO take the day trip to Kalangamman Island for a private barbecue on the beach. Heaven.

post-743-0-95495500-1353868864_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-58564100-1353868905_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-34285900-1353868922_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

what about lapu lapu?.....i've seen on the internet that should be really beautiful......some nice resorts on the beach. One of my contacts suggested to go there a few days....but as the idea of getting a girlfriend on the internet is far from my mind...is there any action therre?

a good percentage of the girls youll meet in cebu city actually live in lapu lapu.

it's about an hour in traffic from ayala and/or mango square.

mactan island (lapu lapu) is thought by some to be a 'beach resort' area, but if you're traveling across the globe, i highly suggest traveling another couple hours to what imho would be more of a 'real' resort on cebu -- moalboal, malapascua, apo island, etc. -- rather than share your island with an international airport, as you would be doing in lapu lapu on mactan.

still, it is an easy jaunt for a night or two should you wish to look out the window at the ocean in between fucks, though i've found nothing there with a value comparable to diplomat. (btw, personally i prefer hotel casablanca for a cheap wild night near mango square with 'friendly--i.e., blind--hotel staff)

then again, i still swear by dating sites here in cebu. last night i hit dateinasia, went to 'browse', typed in 'cebu' and in less than 5 minutes i was chatting with two lovely ladyboys. one of them lived outside the city, but the other was only ten minutes away from my hotel near ayala.

i know she was only ten minutes away because 30 minutes later she was in my bed.

lovely.

too bad this typhoon is about to wreak havoc on further adventures, though even a jaded monger such as myself realizes there's more to worry about in a typhoon than where you put your dick.

good to luck to anyone else in the PH right now. be safe. stay inside. get online. and when the sun comes back out, may we all go right back at it.

• Upvote 2