Manila T Girls

Husky

Hi, New to the forum,

Been visting the Philippine Islands since a long time, first visit was in the early nineties, and been developping a growing interest for the local ladyboys there...

Here's a few pictures from my different encounters with TGs in the Metro Manila area.

Feel free to ask questions or share experiences.

post-2813-0-95930000-1351294725_thumb.jp

post-2813-0-62022200-1351294737_thumb.jp

post-2813-0-21940300-1351294749_thumb.jp

post-2813-0-69074300-1351294759_thumb.jp

post-2813-0-90512400-1351294843_thumb.jp

post-2813-0-59286200-1351295454_thumb.jp

post-2813-0-64082800-1351295461_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

As a general rule, there are exceptions of course both ways, IMO, if one wants a steady GF, better off with a Pinay TG, and if one wants to have fun for a few weeks vacation, better off going to Thailand and pursuing the lbs there.

JMO.

@Husky

A very warm welcome to the forum.....

Nice to read that you have been going for so long to The Phillippines and that you are also a big fan of the pino babe`s.

Care to share your insight view of the transformation and the on going development of the phillippines through out the years and offcourse the ladyboy`s.

Thankx for the posting of the pictures very cute girls indeed , a TR will be more then welcome

Question are you living right now in The Phillippines or your visits is just for vacation ???

Greetz , Stealth

• 1 month later...

@Stealth, @Thailbound...

can you offline PM me about your Manila experiences. I'm planning a trip and hope to meet up with my existing network, but would like some advise on a plan B. I'm a very confident in Cebu, but nervous about Manilla since it is much bigger. Can I use the same game plan as I did in Cebu in Manila?

Thanks in advance,

Randi

@RandiUno

First off all i need to know how was your game plan in Cebu and what was your plan B there in Cebu...

That is the only way i can tell you if it will work yes or no , for the BM that will like to get a overall idea of how it works you can add some line for the folks to view , for the more sensitive part you can PM me or Thaibound...

Greetz , Stealth

• 2 weeks later...
@RandiUno

First off all i need to know how was your game plan in Cebu and what was your plan B there in Cebu...

That is the only way i can tell you if it will work yes or no , for the BM that will like to get a overall idea of how it works you can add some line for the folks to view , for the more sensitive part you can PM me or Thaibound...

Greetz , Stealth

i have found more beautiful ones online on cam4 seriously can't tell if a ladyboy

@Stealth, @Thailbound...

can you offline PM me about your Manila experiences. I'm planning a trip and hope to meet up with my existing network, but would like some advise on a plan B. I'm a very confident in Cebu, but nervous about Manilla since it is much bigger. Can I use the same game plan as I did in Cebu in Manila?

Thanks in advance,

Randi

hey randi,

confess i don't get to this board very often lately, so i'm late to see your post/request.

in general i would 'recommend' the same 'plan' in cebu or manila. clearly each of us must proceed according to our own idiosyncratic comfort levels, but to roughly refine my own:

in PH (be it cebu or manila) i meet 90% of my dates through dateinasia and pinalove and *never* go to bars to p.u. lb's (in LOS 90% of the lb's are meet are through or at a bar).

i no longer schedule first/blind dates direct to my hotel room (it's hard to bail on a troublesome mismatch who is nothing like you'd imagined from her photos, once they're sitting on your bed).

i meet up in public places with plenty of traffic (ayala mall in cebu city, various coffee shops in manila), buy them coffee and then mutually determine whether either of us wants to claim a sick water buffalo or continue or date back in my room.

in my experience there seem to be two general distinctions between cebu and manila (which might to some slight degree affect your "Plan"):

the first is that manila is fucking gigantic and very difficult to get around in.

if a girl tells you that she lives in 'manila' she might be 2-3 hours away depending on whether you're staying in makati city or quezon city--hell, you could both be in quezon city and she'd *still* be 90 minutes away. traffic in manila is....okay, there's no word sufficient to describe traffic in manila. then again, more than a few of the girls in cebu only belatedly pointed out they actually live in the 'province' and don't have the 'fare' to come see you. but whether it's a slow taxi in manila or a long-distance bus in cebu, i *never* send fare ahead of the date. and i *always* immediately reimburse their roundtrip fare, as a show of good faith.  the total fare and to whom they pay it is different between cebu and manila, but they way you (or should i say, the way I) deal with it is virtually identical.

secondly, there are (in my own limited experience--having yet to hit triple digits in the PH) more 'professionals' in manila than there are in cebu. then again, there are still many girls who say they live in 'manila' but actually live places such as 'cavite' or 'bulucan' and while only being about 20km away (2 hours by some combo of jeepney/bus/train/trike and taxi), they are truly a world away. as to wheither i'm really the first foreign man they ever met, i have my doubts (though about 40% have claimed just that). but the 'tip' you (or should i say I) give them is only slightly higher in manila, and that is a reflection of my perception of a higher cost of living in manila. and this, certainly, is my own idiosyncracy--taking into account cost of living in determining how much i give the girl. and this, of course, only applies to those non-pro cases wherein you haven't already 'negotiated' and 'agreed' to somewhere between 1000 and 4000 pesos--depending on whether she's a country girl who's never been to the City, or a webcam girl from ImLive who just spend 45k on her tits.

having said all that, i suppose i could just erase it all and answer your question with this--

i don't know what your 'game plan' is, but if it worked in cebu, it should work in manila.

at least, mine did.

happy hunting.

:character00218:

hey randi,

confess i don't get to this board very often lately, so i'm late to see your post/request.

having said all that, i suppose i could just erase it all and answer your question with this--

ce

i don't know what your 'game plan' is, but if it worked in cebu, it should work in manila.

at least, mine did.

happy hunting.

:character00218:

Hahaha,

Thanks for info...I'm getting a little nostalgic for Cebu.  Unfortunately, I don't see another 21 day trip through the Phills in the cards in the next 6 months...So I might just stick with a good thing in Cebu...if it ain't broke...don't fix it....

Anyway, good to see you are doing well.

Cheers,

Randi