Are there more Ladyboys in the Philippines than Thailand ?

saab1

Is it me ? or are there more Ladyboys in the Philippines than Thailand ? i been going to Thailand regular now since 2004, yer there's plenty in Thailand, but the internet seems full of ladyboys from the Philippines, like thousands of them, also whats it like walking around with a Ladyboy in the Philippines, or going to Disco ? do people stare at you ? i know in Thailand, nobody takes any notice if you in a Disco dancing with a Ladyboy, its like just another day in the office sort of thing, anyway i love this site, just full of information !

Thanks guys !

It's an optical illusion...Are you right eyed or left eyed?

Let me ask you a question. How many Thai ladyboys do you personally know who own a computer?

Let me ask you another question. How many Thai ladyboys do you personally know who can read and write English?

To be honest, I ain't got the slightest idea why the Internet appears "...full of ladyboys from the Philippines..."

But, it just might have something to do with my questions...

about to make my first trip to LOS, but therer will have to be a ton of ladyboys in bangkok to ha

ve more than in Cebu. They are everywhere on the ground in cebu. As far as the internet, there is a whole cottage industry of ggs and lbs trying to make a few pesos per month by chatting up "friends" on the internet. Since most filipinos are conversant in English, it is relatively easy for them to chat up eglish speakers via the net. These are just my observations.

radiouno, I can assure you there are more lbs in Bangkok than there are in Cebu. Bangkok has a population of over 10 million, and probably has the biggest concentration of lbs in the world.

I agree with Kahuna's points - and I've also discussed the situation with some PI lbs. There is an overwhelming drive to "escape" the economic situation in the Philippines (not just lbs, the Philippines is known to have one of the highest % of overseas workers of any country). Thai lbs on the other don't have the overwhelming urge to leave Thailand.

So just because there are tons of PI lbs advertising on the internet, doesn't mean there are more of them in total than the Thai lbs - who don't have the same drive and means to do so.

@Saab1

Nope , Thailand have for sure more ladyboy`s then the phillippines....

I dont know where you are looking but the amount of thai ladyboy`s online is as much as the pino`s....

Did you take a look at all the thai ladyboy website , did you saw how many thai ladyboy`s are on facebook ???

And all the other social media , you will be surprise how many are online in there own langauge.....

It may seems that nobody is looking at you when you go to a disco with a ladyboy in thailand or any where else for that matter , the only difference the thai will not say nothing to you.....

But in the phillippines you will hear comments everywhere , specialy if you enter the middel class and the rich class zone and if you incounter somebody that belongs to any church organization

My advice to you is just do your thing and dont let these attitude bother you , as long as it stay at looking...

If the tune change and they begin to make insults then it will turn in to a other story.....

Greetz , Stealth

radiouno, I can assure you there are more lbs in Bangkok than there are in Cebu. Bangkok has a population of over 10 million, and probably has the biggest concentration of lbs in the world.

So just because there are tons of PI lbs advertising on the internet, doesn't mean there are more of them in total than the Thai lbs - who don't have the same drive and means to do so.

Well then...it sounds like I'M ABOUT TO ENTER HEAVEN IN 9 DAYS!!!!!. More LBs in Thailand than Cebu....I'm about to loose what little of my mind I have left!!! :party0049:

my 2cents re the OP's question: :geek:

to answer where there are more ladyboys, you're gonna have to clearly define 'ladyboys' -- if femboys w/no surgeries and minimal hormones count, i'd be tempted to go w/Lefty, based upon the PH's 50% superiority in total population. however, this total populace superiority = ladyboy populace superiority falls frighteningly flat if one attempts to apply it to virtually any other country. (with the possible exception of brazil--if, again, you call those beautiful amazons "ladyboys")

as to ladyboy visibility on the internet-- per my own admittedly limited and solely anecdotal experience in the PH, it's a *completely* different scene than in LOS. i'd estimate that there are more ladyboy bars in pattaya alone than in all the cities and towns in all of the PH--combine this relatively limited access (to men/foreigners/dates/money) through the bar scene with their clearly superior language skills (and probably thereby computer skills) and it's no surprise that the PH ladyboys seem to be all over the net-- from I'mLive-style cam shows to dateinasia-style dating sites.

but if you're out at night with your buddies, walking in any tourist-type or bar-scene environ, hands down you will spot more ladyboys in the LOS than in the PH. and after all, if you can't find them, what does it matter how many there are?

:drinks:

:character00218:

That was a different feeling a had during the one month i was there last June....

When i walk in Bangkok from every 50 people that i meet i know for sure one or two is a ladyboy

When i walk in Manila from every 100 people that i meet i know for sure on or two are a ladyboy

Strange but during my whole vacation i saw more gay guy`s walking around then ladyboy`s.....

Even at the ladyboy pageant i was at in Rizal there where more GG`s present then the ladyboy`s them self ???

On the other hand i was the only ladyboy lover on all occations i did not see no one that was in a company of a ladyboy that i can say heeee , he is the lover of that and that girl.....

Greetz , Stealth

my 2cents re the OP's question: :geek:

to answer where there are more ladyboys, you're gonna have to clearly define 'ladyboys' -- if femboys w/no surgeries and minimal hormones count, i'd be tempted to go w/Lefty, based upon the PH's 50% superiority in total population. however, this total populace superiority = ladyboy populace superiority falls frighteningly flat if one attempts to apply it to virtually any other country. (with the possible exception of brazil--if, again, you call those beautiful amazons "ladyboys")

as to ladyboy visibility on the internet-- per my own admittedly limited and solely anecdotal experience in the PH, it's a *completely* different scene than in LOS. i'd estimate that there are more ladyboy bars in pattaya alone than in all the cities and towns in all of the PH--combine this relatively limited access (to men/foreigners/dates/money) through the bar scene with their clearly superior language skills (and probably thereby computer skills) and it's no surprise that the PH ladyboys seem to be all over the net-- from I'mLive-style cam shows to dateinasia-style dating sites.

but if you're out at night with your buddies, walking in any tourist-type or bar-scene environ, hands down you will spot more ladyboys in the LOS than in the PH. and after all, if you can't find them, what does it matter how many there are?

:drinks:

:character00218:

Just a guess, but I'd not be surprised if the pct of ladyboys relative to total population in Cambodia, Laos and Indonesia is about the same as PI or Thailand. The thing with Thailand is, most all of us have been there, and the laid back attitude toward lbs among Thais and our exposure to the p4p scene allows for much more visibility. So, it gives the appearance of being the place with the most lbs, when it well could be the place with the most visible lbs.

• 2 months later...

never been to thailand but have been to philippines over 20 times, never had problem finding ladyboys there sometimes it that a little more to find a really cute one but mostly a 10 min walk from your hotel and u will find something. and if u get a chance to get into provs there are normaly some clean  fresh cute young ones

Is this our equivalent to the question that plagued medieval clergy "Just how many angels can dance on the head of a pin"? And with the same result - a lot of opinion, few facts and even if we could get a clear cut picture, to what end?

There are lots, in both countries. I did a simple search in Ladyboy kisses for lbs in Cebu and got 1394 hits. Since I am there for 5 days only, anything above 100 (assuming my personal  filters only accept 10%) is frankly irrelevant. There are more than enough in either country to satisfy anyone during a normal lifetime and leave lots over for other people.

For me, a more interesting question would be "what are the differences between the two lb populations and how do those differences match my predelictions"? This brings into play things like language, outlook, accessibility and such like.

Just my two pence worth.

interesting poll...or maybe better...interesting survey of opinions as i think it is impossible to determine how many lb are in phi...but the most important thing is...choose and staying with the right ones..eh eh eh

maybe i am gettin' old...but quality is better then quantity... ( when i was 20 it was the opposite )

.....and in phi u have quiet a quantity to choose from......i've seen just the tip of the iceberg...i suspect......going to obvious places like angeles and cebu.....

there should be a lot of magma and lava ...downthere....boiling under the volcano...

i think i will investigate better in the future...if u dig....i guess it will be a real explosion of fire!!!!

we should keep on going what Magellan just started.....pioneers of the phi ladyboys...