Friedfrunk

SiamSam

Friedfrunk has disappeared. Has anyone heard from him since his last post from Laos? He is a daring fella and gets himself into some sketchy situations sometimes so I hope he is okay.

If anyone has his personal contact info please send him a note to let him know we're worried about him.

Thanks for the concern fellas. I recently arrived in Bangers. Intentionally chose to stay in the boonies, far far away from the usual sleazepits. I don't want to have anything to do with P4P for a while. Six months of that crappy scene is enuff. I even contemplated being celibate. Now staying in an isolated apartment in Huai Khwang. Where I can't come into contact with ladyboys. Unfortunately I found out what kinda neighbors I have. Among them are Beer and kickboxer Janet. Drats.

Didn't try anything with my ladyboy neighbors. But constantly bumping into them caused thoughts of perverted ladyboy sex to fester. Enter non-P4P ladyboys. Can't believe that I'm having so much sex living off the bar scene grid, using just my computer. University students, cabaret girls, department store girls, waitresses, jobless girls, etc. Some claim to hold regular jobs but I can usually smell hookers. Well as long as they're not P4P with me, I ain't complainin. My phone gets red hot from ladyboy calls. I've been a manslut. Woot.

LB69 thumbnails of Beer and Janet. My neighbors.

post-82-062185400 1298443566.jpg

post-82-078601400 1298443582.jpg

Some non-P4P cocks in my room.

post-82-027553100 1298446705.jpg

post-82-012806000 1298446714.jpg