Losing it in Laos: My Weekend in Vientiane...

farangbah

Guest JustSumGai

ahhhhh, a new yawkah, joisey here. I don't even use a cell much. My Nokia sits unre-filled for months. I tossed out a flip out Samsung, (retrieved it but don't know if it OR the Nokia can even be used in Asia). I borrowed an old sony from an old thai exec I know for one trip to Khon Kaen and it came in VERY handy I must admit. But all the bother of ppl wanting to put their number in my phone so they can bug me remotely is something I really don't want. I get "oh, you're one of THOSE guys" a LOT from other farang/barang haha. Great story, always happy to hear tales of honesty.

• Upvote 1

Well nephew Mine...Just catching up here...

Very happy indeed to see that you made it home with your fruit phone (and I hope with your faggy trousers as well)...

You gotta take care when you visit those damn foreign countries...Nothing of the like would ever happen in Thailand...

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

Some of you guys being scared to take the 'smartphone' plunge crack me up. My dad never figured out how to use the VCR....

Great story bro! (a year later...) Hope my trip tonight for a visa run is a little less nail biting but fun none the less. I will take some pics with my iPhone and hope it doesn't get stolen. 'Find my phone' app is turned on! Every since my last iPhone was stolen on beach rd one drunken night.

Here's the stolen phone TR http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/936-quickie-overnight-juant/?p=17061

8P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest JustSumGai

Some of you guys being scared to take the 'smartphone' plunge crack me up. My dad never figured out how to use the VCR....

Great story bro! (a year later...) Hope my trip tonight for a visa run is a little less nail biting but fun none the less. I will take some pics with my iPhone and hope it doesn't get stolen. 'Find my phone' app is turned on! Every since my last iPhone was stolen on beach rd one drunken night.

Here's the stolen phone TR http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/936-quickie-overnight-juant/?p=17061

8P

scared hell. I can't be bothered with expensive toy gimmicks that draw thieves like fish draw flies. I've got all the aggravation I can take trying to hammer Linux into shape on the laptops. I don't use a cell at HOME much, even less there.  Toy kb's and tiny screens? please. Laptop.

• 2 months later...