You Would Think More Bisexual Women Would Be Into Ladyboys

pdogg

WillieThePimp said in the SkyTV thread:

I think LBs could be equaly attractive(if not more so) to girls as well as guys.It would allow them to indulge their lesbian fantasies,sucking on a pair of big tits whilst getting fucked etc ...

I've been thinking this for years and a subject worthy of it's own thread.

Would seem like a perfect scenario for bigals.

But it doesn't seem to happen very much.

Theories.....

If they are fantasizng about other women I guess they would rather do some carpet munching and if they want to get fucked they'll just go with a guy.

Most ladyboys want to have sex with men so that means if a woman wants to have sex with a ladyboy she has to go the prostitution route and most women just aren't wired for that.

Yeah, I agree with most women not being wired to pay for sex. I talked a old gf into being with a LB and she was totally into it! But she was totally off the p4p route. Bummer for sure.

But the LB ad GG 3-some is definitely on my bucket list!

On the other hand when I had a GG looking for LB to fuck with, I called and asked a lot of girls I know and posted on craigslist. We went to Peanuts in LA when it was there looking one night. LBs just aren't into women. Such a drag!

Here's another thing! I was with some friends on Soi 6 Patts and we had O2 bar to ourselves buying all the girls drinks, and I don't know how this came up but my friend was talking to a sexy LB and she said sometimes when she feels like it she will fuck some girls on Soi 6, so she does both. I wasn't in on the conversation, but my ears sure did perk up after that! I was the greatest statement I have ever heard uttered! But, alas, I was with my str8 buddies and my LB habit is in the closet for sure. So I just made a mental note to come back to soi 6 and find that LB.

I have seen her. Cute, 22ish, great ass, works in GG bar not LB bar on Soi 6, one of the bars at the top (close to second st) on the right. Not the super cute blonde LB at the first short time bar on the right. Maybe 2 or 4 bars down.

She doesn't work at O2 bar, she was just there that night.

Go make your inquiries and make your fantasies! haha! If I ever do her I will sure report!

A farang girlfriend, male loving non lesbian friend of mine came to Samui for a visit. I took her to see a Caberet show and after a few Vodka's she was snogging the waiter(ess) gropping her tit's and had one hand on her cock.

I didn't even try to work it out but do figure more GG's given the chance would indulge. She had never seen a LB before this and was facinated.

I never got a look in either :sad0143:

I think we'd all be surprised if we knew for sure .

Certainly a lot of ladyboys have told me about having threesomes with a guy and a girl , you get quite a few couples in places like Stringfellows and the bars in Nana in Bangkok .

The problem is most ladyboys are into guys only and can't / don't want to perform with real girls .

I know a few that have/can and none admitted to liking it .

A gorgeous and very popular LB and I were enjoying some pillow talk not too long ago, and she told me how a young Japanese couple had recently barfined her. Considering having a vagina herself one day, she regaled me with stories of playing with the Japanese girl's pussy, probing, examining.

The dude was definitely the ringleader, but the girl was an active participant, blowing our fair LB, and even taking her cockal administrations. Oh, if you could imagine who I'm talking about, and envision the scenario, it's almost too much to take for a Japanophile like me...

God bless hentai Japanese girls. That's the dream, fellas: A threesome with a Thai LB and a Japanese GG. If I was more aggressive, I coulda pulled it off already. But I'm playing the long game with one particular little minx, hoping for the big payoff...

I was in obsessions a while ago with a falang GG who was openly bisexual. After a few too many drinks I said wouldnt a ladyboy be perfect for a bisexual girl, a gorgeous GG with a working cock, surely it wouldnt get much better than that.

She said she hadnt actually crossed her mind but now you mention it yes it would be. We had been sat with Tata all night and this girl thought she was gorgeous, I said there you go get Tata to give you a good fuckin, you could see the dirty thoughts go through her mind as her eyes lit up.

Sadly she had to be on a plane early the next day so she decided against it but the seed had been sown.

post-310-0-06930700-1342966666_thumb.jpg

This is the lovely Patty from koyo7 bar.....Pic taken in my room a couple of years ago when she was fairly new to the p4p game.I always call in and see her when I'm in pattaya...Last time ,she sat down and had a drink with me,and started regaling me with tales of her latest p4p encounters.She told me she has a few ladies who pay for services,and on one particular occassion was hired by two gorgeous russian gg's and taken back to their hotel in jomtien where she told me proudly she serviced them both!...She was even asking me for muff-diving tips....55555.Must admit,one of the best/funniest conversations ive ever had,it seems the Russian birds are definitely up for a bit of LB action.

I talked to a L/B on walking street who claimed to have gone with many russian ladys who paid her to bang them

and a L/B I talk to on skype gets loads of lesbians asking to be friends on facebook

she often turns the camara round to show me her facebook page with nude photos they have sent her

but i'v spoken to lots of ladyboys who say they never want to bang a girl, they don't feel horny with them

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WillieThePimp said in the SkyTV thread:

I've been thinking this for years and a subject worthy of it's own thread.

Would seem like a perfect scenario for bigals.

But it doesn't seem to happen very much.

Theories.....

If they are fantasizng about other women I guess they would rather do some carpet munching and if they want to get fucked they'll just go with a guy.

Most ladyboys want to have sex with men so that means if a woman wants to have sex with a ladyboy she has to go the prostitution route and most women just aren't wired for that.

You answered your own question. Bi girls like girls as a change of pace from men because they want pussy sometimes.