2 weeks in Bangkok

Rogue

Hey everyone im new to this site and was hoping to get some info from what appear to be seasoned pros, I have two weeks in Thailand coming up last week of sept and first week of oct. I am fairly new to the LB scene although i did have a night in New York at a party with Jennifer Paris and Yasmine Lee and others what a night that was :) I have done some research on Bangkok so ill be headed to Nana on arrival but any advice would be much appreciated.

I do have a few questions to narrow it down Hotels being one i plan on booking in the next week or so and was hoping for some recomendations on bar girl/LB friendly hotels near Nana.

I was also checking some pics out from various posts and notice alot of LBs have body hair is this common cause my preference is smooth and hairless?

Maybe abit off topic but i am a boob man and was wondering about african freelancers, where they hang out etc ?

Also whats the deal with taking girls on trips with me ie Kanchanaburi (Bridge on the river Kwai) and Koh Chang?

My itinerary as it stands is 1 week in Bangkok 4 days on Koh Chang, i have chose Koh Chang over Ko Samet since i have seen Samet before and heard good things about Koh Chang, weekend in Pattaya and one night at kanchanaburi thrown in there somewhere.

I will prob have more questions before i leave :)

Welcome to the forum!

Rogue, here's a useful post that covers some hotels in Bangkok as well as other parts of Thailand: http://www.ladyboyre...round-thailand/

I wouldn't worry too much about body hair - some guys who post like functional lbs or the "femmeboy" types. When you're in Nana Plaza or Guess Bar, you have a selection of over 300+ lbs, some of whom will be next to no body hair, and some well - you've seen the photos. Also with regards to breast size, you'll see the whole gamut. The photos you see posted represent less than 10% of the lbs in the bars and only a tiny fraction of the total amount of lbs in Thailand.

The African freelancers are ggs and are sometimes associated with the African gangs - I wouldn't take too many chances with them. They used to hang around Sukhumvit Soi 5, but I've heard the police have started a crack down, so there are less of them now.

If you would like to take an LB on a trip, first find someone you have good chemistry with. That's vital. Then you have to negotiate the price. You will be expected to pay the bar fine for the amount of days you have her out of the bar. For her time, it would be negotiable, so be expected to bargain away.

Thanks rxpharm that answered my questions spot on, makes sense about the body hair matter of taste. Im not too worried about gangs or pimps i pretty savy and only really if i spot a girl with huge boobs that ill mess around with non thais.

Was thinking i may end up just hooking up with a non working girl to take with me on trips.

Thats another good question where do the non working LBs go out ie nightclubs etc?, though i imagine the hottest ones are working in the go go bars.

A few hotel suggestions.. Royal Ivory on soi 4 Huge rooms and 10 min walk from NEP

Heaven@4 Soi 4 Really nice rooms with balcony ..3 min walk to NEP 1 min from Guess

Majestic Suite (my fav and booking for Oct) Suk & soi 4 Nice rooms but very small shower. Less than 1 min walk to NEP!!

I've stayed at all 3 and all are LB friendly with No charge for additional guest.

Any questions about either hotel, send me a PM.. happy to help

bax

Majestic Grande on soi 2 is very nice.

Dynasty Inn on soi 4, next to Nana Plaza (1 block away)

And Nana hotel, for the experience!

I've stayed at them all. I recommend Dynasty Inn. inexpensive, clean, 'right in the thick of it location' And you can bring girls around the back and avoid the walk through the lobby if you are shy for whatever reason.

I was hanging with this Aussie guy one time and he wanted a black girl so we sat at a Suk sidewalk bar and chatted it up with 2 black girls with huge floppy cans. They seemed very nice and the Aussie guy took his home. But for sure they work for gangs so be safe. Use a condom too!

Enjoy!

You would have to check hotel policy about that. Some hotels will only allow 1 extra guest "free" and may charge 500 Baht or more for each extra guest. Other hotels don't blink an eye - with 2 extra guests. I'm not sure about 3 extra guests though - I think that might incur extra charges regardless.