Only In Los!

bumblebee

Well,this is another only in Los tales,but not a super sexy tale,but a jaw dropping one for me.

I met a gg off thailovelinx or some such site,we had a pleasent evening near central festival and seeing that nothing was down for me in the bedroom,I offered to take her back to Jomtien where she stayed.Walking down her soi(5)? we were hailed from the balcony of an apartment by her "sister"......My lady told me she was inviting us for coffee as her German boyfriend was out getting drunk.I thought,what the hell,I might as well go and have a coffee ...go with the flow etc.

I walked into the apartment ,and hanging on the wall was a huge oil painting of this man...

Im sure the thais didnt have an idea who he was-55555555

Hitler0.jpg

• Upvote 1

I walked into the apartment ,and hanging on the wall was a huge oil painting of this man...

Im sure the thais didnt have an idea who he was-55555555

Hitler0.jpg

There was a similar if not the same portrait for sale for a while in a shop on Pattaya Tai. I used to wonder who the heil :rolleye0012: .would buy it.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...