Ladyboys And Bars?

garrydirty

do u think that in this day and age a LB needs to be tied to a bar? I mean with all the different ways to contact them (Facebook, Thaifriendly ). etc etc,Do they really need to stay with the one bar? I feel the way life is going with easier ways to contact punters alot more LB are now moving away from being tied to bars and their seems to be more and more FL popping up all over the place, its the way forward all though not so good for bar owners, i mean u will always need bars for a drink etc ...But why have to pay--a-bar fine when u can just contact someone through a site ask for a number and meet up with them later? Tell me what u think........Regards Garry

• Upvote 2

It really depends on the lb. Some of the ones with the popular looks may be able to do well with internet. However those without the popular looks would likely do poorly on the internet.

The other thing is that they do get a regular salary from the bar, which helps during low times, as long as they can meet the quotas for ladydrinks and barfines.

Freelancing can be a problem if you don't get a customer for several weeks.

The other thing you are assuming is that all lbs have ready access to the internet. This is not always the case, plus they may need someone to translate if they don't know written English very well.

Have you ever noticed that there are plenty more Filipina lbs advertising? That's because they have better English skills than the Thais.

So in answer to your question - perhaps, but not all Thai lbs would be able to make a living from the internet.

• Upvote 1

Rx sums up the situation neatly I feel. What I have seen, as many have is that the longer guys go to Los, the less some of them depend on the bars for a take out. Many build up a growing list of phone numbers with each trip, and tend to use this when they want someone over to the room, be she a bar worker or a freelancer.