Ladyboy Time Travel - Practical Application

Snooping about Silom recently , met ladyboy Barry who shook her ass for me on camera and a few other moves ( screenshot ) i see king 3 ladyboy bar which of course was demolished is now some hip johhny walker hangout , not the usual Nana customers in there , i like patpong but boy its changed a bit from my old youtube videos , no jenniffers here ( see search for jennifer on yt ) no freelancers late at night , now its Drag queens and a lot of lgbt branding ( errr ) anyway besides pinochios which is a mix , its drag Queens like Barry which Now have gimmicy fruity names like you hear in the west , no Mints or Leks anyway she sure knew how to shake that ass , full video on my subscribestar and patreon ;)

pinkbpink.jpg.cc3986199c506edf49a1d7e69f8887a6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I see the Us Navy made an impact last weekend in pattaya , ladyboys were posting stuff mainly AI , all those ladyboys , all that money , MP police on hand blocking off ladyboy streets , I am in Bangkok otherwise i would have done a exposê , it was a last bang before Slow season , i was stuck in Silom , now i know about the Gay rebranding in Silom but honestly hostels were full of just gay men , often not wearing anything on their bunks , and the fact the best looking ladyboy was called Barry , one hostel was known for the filipino owner jumping into mens beds at night and spraying perfume on there luggage when they were out as he liked men with that scent , lol no out of Silom thankyou , ladyboy scene is dead there , two rough looking ladyboys at pinochios in Pink panther alley that was it , Back to sukhumvit - 

Any requests to film , investigations , or just want to check out my videos on subscribestar or patreon please see links also my twitter is lively , hate to retire guys you would miss me :) 

pinklbnvpink.jpg.7b7b3a268c9e345990f98e487843abce.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1