Free ladyboy patreon :)

You can Join my patreon Free by going to the three dots in the corner - its a hidden option in over 18 channels 

http://www.patreon.com/cinederose407

Subscribestar my favourite though

A subscriber of mine said after he had done bukhao large he went to JiJi club there and he said 70 % there were lb at 3 am and all of the workers were there sans fine so , he met a bunch of 20 year old perfect looking lb out for laughs and cheap sex so add that to the file - Cine :)

pinkcpink.jpg.437e882cc48c5a4ae342404d646d347c.jpg

23 hours ago, Cinederose said:

JiJi club there and he said 70 % there were lb at 3 am

I'd say 3AM is prime time for JeJe on the corner of Buakhao and Soi Pothole.  Great sound system so the loud music doesn't hurt your ears.  Open until sunrise many mornings.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 1:41 PM, Pdoggg said:

I'd say 3AM is prime time for JeJe on the corner of Buakhao and Soi Pothole.  Great sound system so the loud music doesn't hurt your ears.  Open until sunrise many mornings.

When do ladyboys sleep ? all they think about is money , and its always present tenths and basic , i offered a lb last night 2000 to do a Non sexual service for a subscriber on Sunday , just a shopping companion , She walked away disgusted :(

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 9:21 AM, Cinederose said:

When do ladyboys sleep ? all they think about is money , and its always present tenths and basic , i offered a lb last night 2000 to do a Non sexual service for a subscriber on Sunday , just a shopping companion , She walked away disgusted :(

LOL...thai logic again

• Like 1