New Video and News

Cinederose

So Instagram disabled my account and said it required a 24 hr human check and then it would decide , ok 24 hours later i log in and it said permanently disabled , its gone, it said i was soliciting sex etc , So i write them and tell them my brother who works as a lawyer for the ACLU civil liberties , trans dept , believes that the decision is transphobic and Instagram is not gay friendly and all i want is my channel Reinstated But he and his buddies want a piece of instagram and there are tits all over instagram so why me , Boom within 2 - minutes my channel was restored with a grovelling human letter of Apology and if i need anything please write , So just needed to use language they understood and i have my channel back so ok , 

latest Video btw 

The Ladyboy from Atlantis 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3TPOlCdOYQo&feature=share9 

pinkseapink.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

BTW, have you tried to create a discussion group in Telegram to post your videos ? 

Hi Pulci , yes but it was a feeding frenzy at telegram , i went into one chat to promote my group and of course they thought i was a ladyboy, i think i should just leave a group there and let it grow but i do not understand Telegram honestly , you search ladyboy and you get five results anyway instagram is okay now , Tiktok is slowly growing even though i have awsome videos on there , yt lifted my restrictions , yes thankyou for liking the yt video ,i have a few of those videos with what i call "mannix editing " boxes of ladyboys to music but street stuff too but i keep them short on youtube , long on my subscribestar , i have a niche as you know i do not think its regarded that much , if i will carry on depends on how many sign ups on subscribestar so i will make my decision to go on or retire next few weeks :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I have no discussion group but I can try to post a link to one of your accounts with complete videos. I can't promise anything but i can try to bring you a few more views. 

Thanks Pulci , if i retire i do not know if there will be anyone to fill that space , the only Ladyboy Cinematic pastiche channel with spies everywhere and unusual editing style who does bizarre requests for people :)

• 5 months later...