Ladyboy Desire :)

Cinederose

Thankyou , just a observation but begging on Sukhumvit has grown recently and i am not just talking about the Thais , A syrian woman in Black hijab with a pram stops a lot of people for money , she stopped me and of course pointed at the baby then just Random people who were not thai asked for support , up and close i think south americans came up to me then a guy outside thermae an American needed money badly , beard , baseball hat says " god bless you " every few seconds pours it on very experienced said he lost his bank card did not have a email or phone needed money on the spot , asked for money to buy water so ok then i opened my wallet and he wanted it all for food, i only handed over 20 baht as i am poor myself but then walking back i remembered meeting him five years ago on soi 4 same act , hey buddy can you spare a dime in his fifties , i just feel i was taken ( ok 20 baht ) long time he has been here i think , its tough if you do not want to go back , i do not want to go back to europe a crumbling state and i pay taxes so hardly bumming it so i understand its not easy anyway observations as i film :)

• Like 1

On 4/21/2023 at 4:46 AM, Cinederose said:

Thankyou , just a observation but begging on Sukhumvit has grown recently and i am not just talking about the Thais , A syrian woman in Black hijab with a pram stops a lot of people for money , she stopped me and of course pointed at the baby then just Random people who were not thai asked for support , up and close i think south americans came up to me then a guy outside thermae an American needed money badly , beard , baseball hat says " god bless you " every few seconds pours it on very experienced said he lost his bank card did not have a email or phone needed money on the spot , asked for money to buy water so ok then i opened my wallet and he wanted it all for food, i only handed over 20 baht as i am poor myself but then walking back i remembered meeting him five years ago on soi 4 same act , hey buddy can you spare a dime in his fifties , i just feel i was taken ( ok 20 baht ) long time he has been here i think , its tough if you do not want to go back , i do not want to go back to europe a crumbling state and i pay taxes so hardly bumming it so i understand its not easy anyway observations as i film :)

Beggars are common in the states also.  Then can walk around or stand at intersection etc and beg, but they do not want to work.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Beggars are common in the states also.  Then can walk around or stand at intersection etc and beg, but they do not want to work.  

But Foriegners in Thailand begging starts a whole new conversation one guy interviewed said he made 3000 baht a day easy , if you went up to every foreigner you see and ask for 10 baht yeah it would work as no one expects it , europe cities have been doing it a while , as long as this guy does his visa runs then yes he can do this long time without blowback , :)

7 hours ago, Cinederose said:

But Foriegners in Thailand begging starts a whole new conversation one guy interviewed said he made 3000 baht a day easy , if you went up to every foreigner you see and ask for 10 baht yeah it would work as no one expects it , europe cities have been doing it a while , as long as this guy does his visa runs then yes he can do this long time without blowback , :)

I am surprised they are not found out and either removed or denied return entry.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 10:42 PM, Zeppie said:

I am surprised they are not found out and either removed or denied return entry.  

if you are too poor they ignore you , honestly if you have nothing you have a easier job of staying here for years , i do not think they leave ,