AC Calling - Part 2

Loverboy25

On 10/26/2022 at 5:11 AM, Rom said:

Hi Loverboy25 great TR so far and I bet it is only going to get better.

You got me curious about the Prof so I asked one of my AC sissy fuck buddies about him and she told me that every sissy in AC knows about the Prof.

Then I asked her why they call him "The Prof" and the sissy said that's because "when the Prof shows up in AC school's out!"

The Prof sounds like an interesting guy.  Hope to meet him sometime...

First thank you. 

Yes he is a very interesting figure to the scene and provide good insights as well, definitely someone to meet 

• 2 weeks later...

Back after a a 2 weeks absence as there are more important things to take care of other than fucking Lbs (555555)

So on every trip i do mix the GGs up with the Lb and this time there are no different

Every trip i always have unfinished business and i guess thats the reason to come back to finish the business

my first GG of the trip is M, she been working on the scene since 19 and now must have been 4 - 5 years and got engaged in between blah blah blah

I met her at her place near marquee mall which is about 10 minutes away without the traffic and yes she says she will come back with me to my place to swim and chill, and there i was getting another Trike 10 minutes after meeting her

She was very cool and totally gave the girlfriend experience and not a very shy person so it was great as we hangout with the prof and his company on subsequent nights 

742016.jpg.5357e540e8a8b72c97c73f31f8619f64.jpg742019.jpg.5c278bd13a07606ebc6f59c076160f68.jpg742020.jpg.1329fdd7704bbbcc6f02d6319b8e15e7.jpg

I was at SM Clark earlier in the afternoon and not surprised that they are putting the xmas decoration on since The Philippines are massive about Xmas

742012.jpg.1822ea9a72430f2f99b7715f2e1da746.jpg

We did a little people watching at Kokomos on walking street and good to see that the traffic increase by a few folds but it has definitely gear more towards the Asian clientele 

742017.jpg.40e99bda5ef256c161d67fecdbc9654e.jpg742018.jpg.2fa73f7441cda4b8c33e793b498313d7.jpg

742011.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent Loverboy adventure.....maybe i missed it or it was intentional, but you didn't mention the hotel name.....if you prefer not, that's cool.  Anyhow Thanks you for sharing your experience and knowledge.......seems AC is a good location, but you are the better judge of that.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Excellent Loverboy adventure.....maybe i missed it or it was intentional, but you didn't mention the hotel name.....if you prefer not, that's cool.  Anyhow Thanks you for sharing your experience and knowledge.......seems AC is a good location, but you are the better judge of that.

yes, i almost forgot, its call hilltop for the last post 

• 3 weeks later...