Skullduggery at the Oz Embassy

bubba

Unsure whether said embassy employs any ladyboys as local embassy staff but I guess with Oz' equal opportunity bent it's quite possible so this snippet of news is worth mentioning here.

I read on a news site this morning that a dual national (Thai/Australian) former employee of the Embassy was arrested by Thai police in relation to secretly installed cameras in the female toilet and showers used by said female employees. He was employed as some sort of tech expert to assist the embassy in its requirements and, if failing short term memory is correct in this instance, was so employed for a number of years.

Apparently the investigation was sparked by an SD card (?) found on the floor in said section which showed pictures of staff members. One can't even enjoy a fag in private these days, it seems. Yes, the pun is intentional. :rolleye0012:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, bubba said:

Unsure whether said embassy employs any ladyboys as local embassy staff but I guess with Oz' equal opportunity bent it's quite possible so this snippet of news is worth mentioning here.

I read on a news site this morning that a dual national (Thai/Australian) former employee of the Embassy was arrested by Thai police in relation to secretly installed cameras in the female toilet and showers used by said female employees. He was employed as some sort of tech expert to assist the embassy in its requirements and, if failing short term memory is correct in this instance, was so employed for a number of years.

Apparently the investigation was sparked by an SD card (?) found on the floor in said section which showed pictures of staff members. One can't even enjoy a fag in private these days, it seems. Yes, the pun is intentional. :rolleye0012:

Maybe there was no filter on the fag?.