Strange letter

JaiDee

I swear I got this letter while sleeping; I could never make this up!!

The following letter has been submitted

FROM IP NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxx

HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB7.2; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

security: basic

email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Customer_Name: xxxxxxxxxxx

Username: Daniel

Password: pre-op, post-operation

Description_of_Problem....: send list of post-operation organ donors. Send list of pre-operation prospective donors with a blood type of "B" that have a minimum of six(6) inches of penis. Please suggest hospitals (United States, Korea, or Japan) that post-operation donor may desire for the transfer of penis organ to receipiant. My sexual gender is male. I am a man who innately feels the need to carry a few extra inches of penis to satisfy a deserving wife without mention of pro-creation. List may contain productive workers such as bartenders and bar maides. DNBIII

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the way I am reading this weird letter, the guy is looking for the severed penis of a postie? To add to his rather inadequate dick? How in bloody hell could a doctor pull THAT one off? I told the guy to send me 5K US dollars for a list of possible donors; so far, no reply.

You know, before I gave my forum away and towards the end of my time in Bangkok, I used to come across as a huge douche and an impatient know-it-all on there, and I am fully aware of that. But seriously, 7 or 8 years of getting letters like this, and thousands of similar ones which always blew my mind, as well as reading years of similar forum posts from brain-dead knuckleheads....well, lets just say it makes a person a bit cranky sometime!

Now that I am out of the business I just find it plain fun.....check another one below.

So I get a letter 2 weeks ago from some guy; he saw a photo I had taken years ago and below it was an e-mail address which lead to customer service, but apparently he thought it would go directly to the girl.

This is what he said... the subject heading simply said "I love you"

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Ac Raja <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi darling

>

> how are you, i saw your pictures on the internet, would like to meet you when i

> go to bkk in mid of feb2012.

> take care.

>

> Raja

>

>

OK, so I was in the mood to fuck with the guy, so I sent this back;

"Hello, sorry but I am living in Mongolia now, I started a business

inseminating and selling camels to the nomads who trek across the Gobi

desert.

Can you come here instead of BKK? I am very lonely.

Thanks! love always, Miya"

I figured that would be the end of it, but noooooooo, this brain surgeon was hooked now..... so this came in about 12 hours later;

>>>>from; Ac Raja xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

hi darling

u feeling loney, don't worry i will make you feel happy, i think i will make a trip to mongalia.

can u send me some detail of mongalia.

love va <<<<<

I swear I am not making this shit up.......this goofball was fully prepared to change his trip to Bangkok to meet up with some phantom letter-writer in Mongalia {sp}! At this point I had to let him down gently so I told him I was busy and he'd be better off in Bangkok anyway; I may enjoy playing games with these morons, but I'm not cruel enough to ruin some guys whole vacation!

I forward some of the funniest of these letters to my buddy Blue Ballz and to Snick, but I swear they only see about 1% of the crap that I do.

Oh, and here is the face [and body] that launched a thousand decisions to change a planned trip from Bangkok to Ulan Bator; maybe the guy isn't so dumb after all?? :)

post-107-074148200 1329810834.jpg

• Upvote 1