Bucket List Ladyboys

Hefe

Although I'm not a fan of this Gervais show, I caught this when I saw the description listed & thought it well done enough to share here. The premise is the guy is kind of a neurotic stay-at-home type who they push into all these situations around the world. Considering this & the fact that it's played for laughs I actually think they did a pretty fair job with this.

Figured it would be a bit fun... the Thai Ladyboys seem to be slowly getting fashionable with western filmmakers recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k_dY9SoO_s

• Upvote 2

thanks for the clip.

i was a big fan of 'idiot' its first season but often found him to be too naive, just not credible, and thus questioned whether the entire series was gervais having us on--taking the piss.

but i think not.

at the start of this 'challenge' he says any man who fancies a ladyboy must be gay, but by the end he says if he found out his girlfriend of 17 years was actually "a bloke" about the only thing that would change would be he'd make her carry her own luggage.

gotta love that.

:clapping: