Vlog Discussion

Pdoggg

22 hours ago, dixon cox said:

How about a YouTube Forum Club here at LBR where all these youtube posts and associated copy/pasted guff from the internet can be posted.

12 hours ago, Rom said:

This may well have been the only ever recorded instance in the History of Ladyboy Boards where a BM takes a pot shot at another with a highly constructive suggestion that gets immediately implemented.

12 hours ago, Rom said:

Never mind.  I thought post #2 above was a crack at you, but upon rereading I realize it is a more general crack along with the brilliant Vlogs Club suggestion.  Mods:  Hoover please!  this post and previous 2.

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

Guidance from you, are you serious? :laugh:

Yes, can you see?

Rom recognised it, too, although quickly requested his posts removed.

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

That was quick Duke! [the club] well done.

ha! you can hoover me if you want to!

.. And the above posted in Thai Vloggers within your brand new shiny Duke's Vloggers Club.

No need to be so bashful. You know it makes sense :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy your newly created Duke's Vloggers Club, as I suggested.  No need to thank me. All part of the service  :Monkey:

.. But the real thanks should go to the mods here for hiding posts, reshuffling threads and implementing my suggestion so fast.

Great job! :hi:

For historical purposes, future generations, and covid-19 survivers, this thread used to be the 'Thai Vloggers' thread (started by duke007 back in September 2019). Its contents were used to create a thread in the newly implemented Duke's Vloggers Club, also called Thai Vloggers which, following my suggestion (now the opening post in this thread), can be found here:  http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/forum/206-thailand-vlogs/

Much better to have all duke007's glorious unoriginal copy/pasted content gathered together in one handy and convenient location. More easily avoided.

• Like 2

Guys, did you know that you can set up customized viewing options in which you can opt in to the content that interests you and avoid content that doesn't pique your interest?   So if you have little interest in sport or politics or a particular club you don't even have to see it.

unseencup.jpeg

Just click this link and you will be transported to the screenshots below.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/discover/&do=create

Screen Shot 2563-04-16 at 14.02.00.png

Screen Shot 2563-04-16 at 13.59.32.png

You must opt in to the clubs and sub-fora that you want to see and not choose what generally is of little interest to you.

1 hour ago, dixon cox said:

thanks should go to the mods 

Our mission is to serve.    :biggrin:

Seems as if the boys have all had their say so we're locking this thread.  

• Like 1