Philippines Cebu Preliminary TR

randiuno

@Joyra,

Sorry your exerience with was Raz was Les than exciting. However, it looks like you hit the gold mine on your own in Cebu. Please give more details on positive experiences. But it sounds like you have found both the websites and free lance(mall) action to be ok.

I did not really so any free lance hunting the first time I went since the reports all seemed to discourage it. But given the success of others I might spend a couple of days just trolling the malls with my WI_fi phone internet connected to the instant dating sites as a backup.

Keep the reports coming

Randi

Hey Randi,

I have tickets for another quick trip to Phils - 4 day weekend, May 4-8. Have only booked to Manila as of now, as I am of two minds between AC/Subic and getting back down to Cebu again. What are your dates in May? And I take it Cebu is your primary destination?

CJ

My dates are May 8 to 15, all based out of Cebu. I'm booked for Malapascua for about 4 nights of that starting on the 9th...anyway...I will be arriving in Cebu on the 8th. If you are still there, we should grab a cup of Java and exchange war stories....

I'm still debating whether it will be a full on one on one gf experience with one girl for the whole trip, or whether I should give into the dark side, and enjoy mongering for a few days as well.

Randi

• Upvote 1

Hahahahaha Randi!!! No contest.

My Goodness my boy! Shake your head and see if something loose rolls around. If you do a one on one for the whole trip why bother coming? I think you might be missing the whole point of it all. How about you compromise and do both, half/half?

Hahahahaha Randi!!! No contest.

My Goodness my boy! Shake your head and see if something loose rolls around. If you do a one on one for the whole trip why bother coming? I think you might be missing the whole point of it all. How about you compromise and do both, half/half?

@SS,

Honestly...I get traumatized by the inequality of my wealth, and the ladyboys poverty when I do hardcore P4P (especially outside of U.S.) So I fool myself that there is a possible happy ending (beyond shooting a load of cum in ladyboy pussy for the night) to my quest for the girls of my dreams....As was said in Apocalypse Now about Colonel Kurtz..."The man has definitely gone insane, he is out there with those natives, beyond the bounds of any human decency..."

Cheers...but your recommendation is WELL taken.

Randi.

@SS,

Honestly...I get traumatized by the inequality of my wealth, and the ladyboys poverty when I do hardcore P4P (especially outside of U.S.) So I fool myself that there is a possible happy ending (beyond shooting a load of cum in ladyboy pussy for the night) to my quest for the girls of my dreams....As was said in Apocalypse Now about Colonel Kurtz..."The man has definitely gone insane, he is out there with those natives, beyond the bounds of any human decency..."

Cheers...but your recommendation is WELL taken.

Randi.

If it's a true and uniquely magical happy ending you seek perhaps you could use that quest as the driving force behind meeting as many new ladyboys as possible--rather than settling on one with merely good possibilities--since you can never know whether Miss Perfect is just around the corner...

and there are sooooooo many surprising corners in Cebu.

or maybe i should open a dating service and pull in 800php and a free beer and i'll match you up with *exactly* what you seek -- a tall and extraordinarily beautiful ladyboy whose only fault is she can't stop looking at herself in the mirror (or the dark glass of a shop window, or the face of her cell phone, or...); or maybe the barely legal little gymnast who reminds me of mary lou retton (am i dating myself with that reference?) only with a dick (oh if only mary lou had one, eh?); or perhaps the darker, mysterious, potentially evil total hardbody who prowls mango square and who'll surprise you when she lets down her real head of hair to a length approaching 3' as though you had *any* doubt that such a buff cut body could be utterly feminine face-to-face; or perhaps...

but why bother. just turn the corner and look for yourself. seriously.

and as for the poverty thing, just overtip. most of the time they won't even ask, so just suggest they "take a taxi, not that hot crowded jeap' and then stick 2000 php in their purse instead of the 500-1000 they'd be happy (thrilled) to get. the only problem with being generous will be getting them to stop calling you.

of course 2000 pesos won't cure anybody's poverty for long. then again 2 billion dollars won't cure it either. so my recommendation is just be nice. and don't tell them you're looking for love -- even if you ARE looking for love. just be nice. and if love comes around, then it comes around. announcing it prematurely never helps. and letting them believe you're really going to be the one to save them--not recommended. never recommended. so...

just be nice.

and you might just be happy too.

:friends:

• Upvote 1

so my recommendation is just be nice. and don't tell them you're looking for love -- even if you ARE looking for love. just be nice. and if love comes around, then it comes around. announcing it prematurely never helps. and letting them believe you're really going to be the one to save them--not recommended. never recommended. so...

just be nice.

and you might just be happy too.

:friends:

Good Advice...JUST BE NICE....thank you...

There is wisdom among the crusty old mongers!

This is all very strange! My impression, gained from two trips in the past two years, is that they are not accepted here at all, mainly due to the Catholicism of the general population. For example, many bars won't allow them in, they can't get decent jobs (which is why so many work in call centres for a pittance, even by Philipino standards) and no Philippino male will consider a relationship with them - a quick shag, yes, but nothing more. My impression (and I emphasise, it is only an impression and I could well be totally wrong)is reinforced by what I have read into the like of Stealth007's reports. Again, I might be reading into them my own prejudices, but I don't think so. It's interesting that two people can reach such different conclusions (again, I emphasise that I am not saying you are wrong - one of us must be, but it could well be me!).

@Rickshaw,

I have been meaning to comment on this...I think it is possible that both our observations are correct. It is true that there is rampant discrimination against the transpinay community. If you are male, you can't wear long hair to school, and many colleges require men to have short hair as well. The ladyboys also have a very difficult time finding real employment beyond their traditional fields of beauty parlors, entertainment, and sex work. So all is not a bed of roses for ladyboys in the Philippines.

That being said...they are everywhere...and nobody raises an eyebrow about them living their lives in the cities or the villages. They go to church (Catholic Churchs), and are integral parts of their extended families, often being the primary care givers for the young/minor children for their parents, brothers/sisters-in-law who have to work outside of the house. (CAN YOU IMAGINE A CROSS-DRESSER BEING ALLOWED TO BABY SIT IN THE U.S.A.!) Although most straight men just joke around with them, filipino women seem to almost gravitate to them as arbiters of all things feminine for advice and guidance.

Unfortunately, there are no legal protections for transgender in Philippines and this not likely to change because of the double standard of the Catholic Church which allows them to attend services and function in the community, but advocates against their legal rights. So, all and all it is mixed bag....but that being said...given the full integration of the Bakla/Bayot into their families and village life, I continue to say that ladyboys are fully part of the fabric of life in the philippines, albeit and admittedly second class citizens...

PS..I have posted a picture from one of my friends facebook page of barangay life with ladyboys, men, women, children all together. This doesn't happen in the west AT ALL.

Cheers.

• Upvote 3

Good Advice...JUST BE NICE....thank you...There is wisdom among the crusty old mongers!

So you have met Thaibound....!

Thinking about it, that's an unfair comment - what you perceive as crusty is in reality the rubbed off patina of the pearls of wisdom that us oldies hand out.

So, all and all it is mixed bag....but that being said...given the full integration of the Bakla/Bayot into their families and village life, I continue to say that ladyboys are fully part of the fabric of life in the philippines, albeit and admittedly second class citizens...

Thank you for that fair and courteous answer. I think that I was focusing on the economic aspects of their lives, not so much the social ones given that economic aspects loom even larger when you exist on the breadline as so many Philippinos do. My feeling is that they are a long way behind their Thai bretheren in being accepted as potential equals in the world of work and even Thai Lbs are discriminated against in the workplace.

Anyway, food for thought and on my next trip, further investigation (one of the great advantages of the Philippines is that you can have this sort of discussion with most people given that English is pretty well spoken and understood).

Thank you for that fair and courteous answer. I think that I was focusing on the economic aspects of their lives, not so much the social ones given that economic aspects loom even larger when you exist on the breadline as so many Philippinos do. My feeling is that they are a long way behind their Thai bretheren in being accepted as potential equals in the world of work and even Thai Lbs are discriminated against in the workplace.

Anyway, food for thought and on my next trip, further investigation (one of the great advantages of the Philippines is that you can have this sort of discussion with most people given that English is pretty well spoken and understood).

Yes...further investigation.....hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...

@RandiUno

Been 21 year old and this is your first TR to the fillipines i can understand that you will see every thing that shine and think it`s gold !!!

But the real life in the fillipines for the ladyboy`s is far from the way you just describe it , and they are for sure not accepted at all , been a ladyboy in the fillipines is a living hell and i know that because i have been going there now for 15 years and my current ladyboy girlfriend come from the fillipines ( Manila )

My babe girl Raz from Cebu dont need your pimping she can take care of her self , these are the die hard girls that work the p4p scene , i know them all been there done that.

I have been away for a while to the middle east ( Dubai ) so i did not had time to be here online so much as i want to , but hope to hit the deck again around Juli with some update from the fillipines and in Okt some update from Indonesia

Greetz , stealth

@RandiUno

My babe girl Raz from Cebu dont need your pimping she can take care of her self , these are the die hard girls that work the p4p scene , i know them all been there done that.

Greetz , stealth

Wasn't trying to step on anybody's shoes Stealth. I met Raz in Cebu in February, and thought she was nice. I thought saying something nice on this board would help. But, if you heard through the grapevine otherwise...no big deal...

And yes...I tend to see the world through rose colored glasses....I guess that is why I am where I am and you are where you are.

Peace out...

Randi

@RandiUno

Relax buddy.....

Your not stepping on nobody shoes and for sure not mine , you made a post and i made a replay that`s all....

That you tend to see the world through a rose colored glassess is good for you , but you have to remember that there are a lot of newbee these day`s online on the forum looking for info.

I have notice in the last two years that The Fillipines is becoming a hot item and that many eyes are focus on this new destination.

That`s way it is very important that the correct info on all front are been given so everybody will know how the scene is with out any extra glory for that matter...

Ps. Nice TR you only need to resize your pictures.....

Greetz , Stealth

• 1 month later...