Personal Lifestyle Changes Due To Coronavirus

Pdoggg

9 hours ago, duke007 said:

My lifestyle has somewhat got better as it happens. 

In August I went to Gumbet(Turkey) for 12 nights, its a country I would have never considered going to if my Spanish holiday had not had to be cancelled. 

I liked it that much that I am now due to fly out again (two weeks today) for another 12 nights. B)

I have also booked a 4 night City break in Krakow (Poland) in November. 

So life ain't that bad and travel is still possible, even with this damm Virus. :vampire:

Nice one Dave but beware  if you have a  hankering to partake as I've heard  Turkish Lbs are known for hairy arses and 5 o'clock shadow, but hey maybe you like that kind of thing but either way  bonne chance mon ami 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, globetrotter1 said:

Nice one Dave but beware  if you have a  hankering to partake as I've heard  Turkish Lbs are known for hairy arses and 5 o'clock shadow, but hey maybe you like that kind of thing but either way  bonne chance mon ami 

Thankfully mon ami Ladyboys and Pattaya are not the be all and end all in my life at present (been there, done that and got the t-shirt as they say :biggrin:),  and I am more into gg's ( especially the Ruskie variety) in Turkey to be perfectly honest, was sat with these two not so long ago :wink:, no hairy arses or 5 o'clock shadows to be seen here. :good:

IMG_20200901_134332.jpg

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Thankfully mon ami Ladyboys and Pattaya are not the be all and end all in my life at present (been there, done that and got the t-shirt as they say :biggrin:),  and I am more into gg's ( especially the Ruskie variety) in Turkey to be perfectly honest, was sat with these two not so long ago :wink:, no hairy arses or 5 o'clock shadows to be seen here. :good:

IMG_20200901_134332.jpg

Looking good, have a great trip and happy hunting Comrade

• Like 1