Candy Bar Moved?

pdogg

The rumour is well founded PD. Candy bar has indeed moved, about 30 metres down 136 to the corner. The old premises is gutted, new owners I was told when I asked around. The new places looks good, plenty out outside seating and was fairly busy last night. Some of ours nearly always floating around.

Open 24/7.

post-106-022163800 1326257841.jpg

post-106-043438500 1326257867.jpg

• Upvote 1

Bumblebee, our man on the ground in PP, already has a pic! Awesome! :clapping:

In Thailand, anyone can find ladyboy action, you really don't need forums to get laid.

But in Cambodia the inside info is essential and Ladyboy Review is the go to source for where to find ladyboys in Cambodia.

There is one usually sitting at the entrance to the new location. Bar 136 seems to have the most LBs in the area, I have noticed about 3 or 4 floating around at various times. That's a lot for one bar in PP folks.

I was walking past Candy last night and a LB I know called out. I stopped and talked with her briefly, and she mentioned that there were only two LBs there. I'm not sure if that is a permanent thing - I remember being in the old premises last year and seeing at least five one night, although one told me she was freelancing and had popped in for a drink with her old workmates. Two of them (one was the freelancer) I would class as stunners, and the other girls were quite good too. In fact, I would say that the two hotties were far better looking than any of the GGs present, and I didn't have beer goggles on!

• Upvote 1