Sexy Indian Croossdresser

Monalisa9922

Ladyboy or female ? Whom do you prefer ? The love that a ladyboy gives you will be better than that a female could give you because a ladyboy has no identity in society, no security, no love no life....Ladyboys like me will give their life even if loved by a male. The love that we have never experienced, never expected but only has been dreaming about in the entire life.....Try to find out.....You want a ladyboy or a female ?

vlcsnap-2014-07-11-16h43m20s224.png

vlcsnap-2014-07-07-10h38m29s176.png

• Upvote 2

@Monalisa9922

Where in india do you live ????

Are you a full time ladyboy or only when your in the mode ???

How is the society reaction to ladyboy`s in your country ???

Have you ever travel outside india and visit other places that also have ladyboy`s like thailand ???

Greetz , Stealth

I live in Mumbai. And I am not a full time ladyboy. I dress up whenever I get place and time. 

Like every other place in India also there are mixed reactions. In some places ladyboys are considered divine and there are three major festivals in India every year for crossdressers and transgenders attended by Millions of people. In general life society still not accepted transgenders.

I have travelled to other countries like Kuwait and Singapore as a male. But want to come to Thailand and live like a female for the rest of my life.....Let The Almighty decide by future 

vlcsnap-2014-04-14-23h58m11s48.png

• Upvote 3

I am not a full time lady boy or crossdresser....I am a Chemical Engineer by profession....I am saving to convert myself into a full fledged female. I don't have any contacts with other lady boys or crossdressers in India except for a few who are also professional engineers like me.

I have never tried to get money from a male because I am well off in my own way but still not affluent enough for that major operation for which I waiting for my entire life

Love

Mona

vlcsnap-2014-04-27-13h45m46s145.png

• Upvote 1