Pattaya Tours

Morrolan

I have always just spent my days in Pattaya relaxing and mongering but I would like to do a bit more this time. I would like to go to some of the islands in the area like Koh Lan and Koh Samet. Can anyone recommend a tour operator in Pattaya? Or are these places to avoided because of the tourist overload?

Seems like you can just get a boat to Koh Lan and spend the day there. 

• Upvote 2

I would suggest you find a Ladyboy who you are comfortable with and ask her to show you around , there are some great Temples in Pattaya if you are into those.

Does anyone if there is a tour from Pattaya to Ayutthaya  or is it better to go from Bkk.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dayglow said:

Just hop on the pubilc ferry to Koh larn, then take your choice of beach.

Ferries go back and forth all day

That's what I ended up doing and at 30 baht each way it's cheap. At first I was worried with the amount of people on the pier but it all moved pretty quickly no need to pay 400-500 for a speed boat. Then just hopped on the baht bus to the beach.

I had thought about trying to do some snorkelling around Pattaya but it worked out better visiting Ko Samet and Ko Chang. Both of these I organised through Pattaya Central on LK Metro. Although the trips end up being joining so I don't think it matters where you buy your ticket.

Ko Samet I did as a day trip with pick up and drop off at my hotel. It was a full day but totally worth it. Some nice snorkelling spots around the islands and lunch provided. The only problem was that I was one the last to get dropped off so wasted a bit of time driving around Jomtien and Pattaya.

For Koh Chang I just organised transportation and the rest I did myself. I really enjoyed Koh Chang definitely a change of pace from Pattaya which was nice. The snorkelling was great with clear water and lots of fish. Easy to hire a scooter to explore the rest of the island, waterfalls etc. I stayed at white sand beach but didn't do any mongering while there (I did see a few ladyboys around). The guide on one the boat trips made the watch out for those ladyboys jokes.

• Upvote 2