Merry Christmas from..... Aoy

bumblebee

4 hours ago, globetrotter said:

she still working soi 6? anyone know? last I heard she was working  Pat bar but not anymore I think 

sorry  to threadjack  BB, but she is really hot 

Saw her a few years back outside Pat bar with brown hair and a bit overweight, so easy enough to pass by and miss her.  The thing is I only spent one night with her, but I guess she was good at marketing by keeping in touch with ex customers.

40 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Saw her a few years back outside Pat bar with brown hair and a bit overweight, so easy enough to pass by and miss her.  The thing is I only spent one night with her, but I guess she was good at marketing by keeping in touch with ex customers 

i  have a really good friend  who works at Pat, bar so, spent a fair bit of time there last month and beginning  of this one and definitely  didn't  see her there 

On 12/25/2016 at 0:16 AM, bumblebee said:

One thing that I was sure of every Xmas for a few years, well as long as I kept the same number was an Xmas greeting from Aoy on Soi 6, great gal.   So how about the rest of you?  Was there some LB who never forgot you (for whatever reason) when Xmas/NY rolled round?

kai_11.jpg

Merry Christmas