No More Pratumak 200 Baht Sex?

Pdoggg

Have you ever partaken of the 200-300 baht sex available on the hill near Bali Hai pier?  These were not Baccarat quality girls but an interesting experience.

Not sure but it looks like the Love Shacks have beem demolished.

Can anyone confirm?

PRAY22.jpg

Maj. Gen. Yuthachai Tien­thong, commander at the 14th Military Circle, led soldiers, police and Pattaya City employees in the Nov. 4 operation near the jetty.

The shelters, he said, are considered an encroachment on public land. All unpermitted structures on 18 rai of property were leveled with an eye toward making the area a public space or attraction in the future.

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/military-razes-illegal-pratamnak-structures-154721

No thank you, I suppose a few cheapo farang pervs on strict budgets may have indulged, but I would have thought those poor girls were there to service the needs of Thais, migrant construction workers or bus drivers who would park up close by.

I'd be surprised if any self respecting member of this forum sunk to that level.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, as I commented on this topic somewhere on the forum before. I always got invitations from some of the ladies during my daily walks around the hill. But, considering the environs and the ladies I respectfully declined with a smile.

Just too friggin' seedy for my taste. :biggrin: