Adult Work UK

Just a heads up to all the uk hound dogs. There's a hooker site called Adult Work that covers the whole country and beyond. If you search for TVs you're guaranteed to find someting near you. AND, its got some of the cheapest prices around. I use it a bit when I'm in the uk. You will get some real skanks in there but there's always a few good'uns too.

I got a sexy wee Scottish/Philipino, 23, round to my gaff the other night. £80 all in, she stayed for about 45 min. Sex was fantastic. Not exactly Thailand prices but a great experience non the less.

• Upvote 2

mmmmmmm.....technical glitch. That is eighty pounds all in.

Thanks for contributing to the Europe section Khun Redrock! We're trying to build it up so if you guys have Ladyboy Europe info, please post it!

Lots of guys back home in Falangland need a release.

Houston, we have a problem. when you type in the integer version of eighty an emoticon pops up.

If you search for TVs...

Do they have a "Mincers" section...? :D

Word of the Day:

"Gaff", British and Irish slang for "place of residence", can also mean "an item worn as a means of concealing male genitals when wearing traditionally female clothing" (also called "cache-sexe", which may make more sense). I wonder which Redrock meant...? :search:

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...