Highs & Lows in the Scene This Year.

bumblebee

Well another year is almost up and like the rest of you I am finding they go faster as we get older. The big high for me this year was getting herself sorted with a long stay visa to come and live here. The major low on the scene for many would be the tragic circumstance of the passing of Etgohm, along with losing our friend Eroticadventurer and the news of Paultain's death. A minor low in comparison was not making it back this winter for party season but there is always next year.

So what about the rest of you guys....

For me the high is easy. I am able to ake up so far every morning above ground. The low was that my so called Retirement into LOS fizzled out after 105 days. A few minor medical issues but the fact that I was bored to death killed that dream. But as 2016 starts every morning I wake up above ground is a good day.

• Upvote 2

good year this year highs being 3 trips to Patts and just keeping a low profile while in Patts these days doing what I want to do...lows like BB posted,the sad passing of a few guys who I had met along the way.. just lets u remember that time is so priceless....also had a few things health wise this year which I got through...slowed down a bit at work and only doing 3-4 days a week, have a trip back to LOS upcoming which is in FEB_MARCH then may stay at work a whole year after that and then take 6months off maybe more and travel a bit through LOS and countries close by...Regards Garry :biggrin:

• Upvote 1