A good option for socializing with Transpinays

Lefty

A friend of mine set up the services described on these web sites for visitors to Cebu and/or Angeles Cities who want to meet local ladyboys and have a chance to socialize and get acquainted in a low key hassle free environment.

It is a very reasonably priced service, even by my standards, and a chance to meet some nice regular girl types of lbs. Ones with regular jobs, college students, and not on the game. If that is something one would be interested in.

I've believed for quite a while that for guys who want simply a sex vacation for a few weeks that Thailand is the better option. It is so simple there, even Stevie Wonder could find them on his own.

For guys who may want more a regular relationship, or are in the position for something long term, then IMO, PI is a better overall choice.

http://cebuladyboy.com/

http://angelesladyboy.com/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Mates,

Saw a cute girl named Raz has a website for a ladyboy dating/introduction service in Cebu. www.cebuladyboy.com

Has anyone used this service? I would love to meet one or two lovelies, then hang at a secluded island for a few days. Wondering if this service coyld help me with that goal and if anyone jas experience with the site and the hostess.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

There's a guy who occasionally poss here as TransCebu who has some connection to Raz. You might want to message him for info.

Sounds like my buddy CrackerJax had a good experience and it can save some valuable vacation time.

Looks like the type of service that wouldn't be needed in Pattaya or Bangkok but perhaps extremely helpful for a first time visitor to a place such as Cebu.

To be fair it is not really necessary if you are there on a weekend as I was, but as a first time visitor I figured better safe than sorry. Raz was a real sweetie and while her friends weren't the ones I had requested we all had a good laugh of an evening and my wingman took one of them home. The second night we took the training wheels off :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

For You Guy's that are or planning to go to Manila and are in need of a top class ladyboy that can give you a real GF experience and be your tour guide , i will recommand you princess ( Salt )

BM that are interested and can convince me that they are for real planning to step foot soon on the phillippines ground can PM me for more privit details.

Greetz , Stealth

post-665-0-01581700-1368279067_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-56447500-1368279093_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...