Do you think your settle down

Coxy277

As you all get older do you think you would settle down with a ladyboy or femboy

Or do you think you will find a gg to spend your old age with

I'm already married so for me it's sorted out but if I ever split from here I'm going all out no more gg for me. Could even be classed as gay if that happened

Coxy,

By virtue of you even pondering this subject I suspect a few more things need to be "sorted" out in you marriage. :)

I am a serial monogamous and as such have settled down numerous times. Funny thing about settling down. As soon as I get settled I feel the need to go off to find someone to settle down with.

"What's the use in dreaming,

You got better things to do.

Dreams never worked for me anyway,

Even when they did come true..."

Dylan

• Upvote 1

I don't have to get older, I am older...

I've been with the same ladyboy now for nearly two years...Kinda like horseshoes or all but(t)...

It's been mostly good...I like her...I miss her when I'm home in the States...But luckily I'm here over 6 months every year...

On occasion I get to fool around a little...She fools around a little too...

Just like that old saying, what's good for the goose is good for the goose...

• 4 weeks later...

I could only "settle down" with a LB if it were in Thailand....in the uk,it would have to be a gg....I do like to be in LTR's,and as I get older I do think it would be nice to settle down with the right person......im a romantic at heart dontcha know...

I could only settle down with a ladyboy, if I am in the Philippines. Oh wait a minute...looks around....I am!!! For settling down in a LTR, I much prefer being with someone I can easily talk to, in English, and more likely to like the same kinds of music and movies as I do. The key to any LTR is communication and with the vast majority of Thai lbs, or ggs for that matter, there are varying degrees od limitations.

I've had couple of different friends tell me they like that the communication is limited. They just want to have sex, not discuss War and Peace, or whatever. I strongly disagree and limited communication ability drives me crazy.

• 1 month later...

Asia is a great place to grow old as so many things are available that stop in the west and old farts can have lovely companions whatever your fancy.

Settle down with a LB or femboy ? not sure really as there are to many variables but when that time comes they will have to have a nice sized weapon. So that definately rules out GG's.

Thank Budda for emerging countries :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really lucky...

Perth Couple!!!

Awesome...

EDIT: I almost forgot -- saw Patty last night! It didn't compute as she passed (will explain, and remember something you said), but strangely, immediately had visions of last New Year's and her and Ning walking off into the sunrise. And then, in full reverie -- BING! -- she's standing in front of me, "Hey! I know you!" Such a cool lady. She told me when you guys look to be coming around here next -- hope to see you!

Cheers, you are most welcome here... (LBR, not Thailand. You don't need me to tell you the latter...)