Being asked to pay for extras

Coxy277

Not so much now but when I first went to Los I would pay bar fine for ladyboy or lady. Some would then say give me 100 but for condom

Then after the deep I would get can you give me 300bht. As I not feel well need medication

Or even once price sorted out deed done during cuddle time you get do I get a tip as well as pay

I once had from a ladyboy if you cum my mouth extra 300bht I said ok but why she didn't say I don't like it or somthing like that. She said I will need buy mouth wash so next customer not tast cum

• Upvote 1

You have to admit they are one helluva clever bunch when it comes to inventing schemes to extract money from us. They know what to do, when to do it, how to play us, what buttons to push and even when all attempts fail they smile and feel no shame whatsoever for having given it the old college try. They are a special breed for sure.

The only experiences I've had that remotely resemble that are with GG massage girls. With them it's sometimes like a la carte sex or something.

Had a Thai massage the other day and at the end, as they so often do, she asked if I wanted a special massage. She was pretty cute so I said, "Oh, so sorry, whatever do you mean???" She said, "I can use hand and take shirt off." I said, "That's it?" "Or, can smoke (blow job), but with shirt on, but 200bt more, and must use condom." Who makes up these menus? Comedy.

I'm constantly shaking my head at the stories I read about on the internet like the ones detailed in the OP (no offense, mate, just saying). With ladyboys, as in life, I've found if you treat them as you would want to be treated, choose wisely and deploy a little charm, they're often begging to swallow your cum... :D

Back in 2000 i was in bkk for the first time,new nothing about Lbs nor where to go...arriving at the old airport where not knowing what hotel we will go because we were told that we will find a hotel at the airport(i was with a friend that time).As soon we arrived we were told to go to a kiosk from where we could book a hotel...the hotel was booked and it was Tai Pan...a taxi took us there.At the evening we were told that Soi cowboy was the place to go...so a taxi took us there.We ended at the the Long Gun,which was packed...pls remember that we new nothing about ladyboys,and also we both liked GGs....barfine 2 of them and then back to the hotel.At the hotel we were asked to pay 300baht each for taking the ladies upstairs which we did (but we didnt like it,not for the money but the way we were asked to do that).

I am not to tell what happent upstairs because it was a normal fuck...

Anyway the next day we both went back to soi cowboy and we went inside a small

bar i canot remember the name,where there was a small dancing floor with 3 poles in the middle...3 ladies were dancing...we picked up 2 of them pay the barfine which i think was 500baht and we left.Both wanted to take us to a disco...taxi and HOLLYWOOD here we are.We bought our bottle at the entrance

and in we go.The place was really huge,i must have counted more than 30 waiters,more than 1000 people(it was suturday)I dont remember seeing there that night any more farangs than us...it was nice there,lots of TVs around showing video clips,and all those beautifull thai girls dancing on a very big

platform...the ladies never stop drinking and never stop kissing us let alone their hands were all over our bodies...left Hollywood and we were all hungry.

Ataxi took us to a food place ...left early morning from there for the hotel.

Each took his girl up to the room,,,HAD A SHOWER and i was waitting for the lady to finish hers...she comes back to the room with the bath towel around her

She comes to me and start kissing me all over the body,the towel was removed and those beautifull tits were all over my face and body,her mouth was all over my dick so i thought that it was about time to turn her around ,and to my suprice i saw that my lady (honestly the whole evening thats what i thought)had this big dick looking at me with one eye.

But at that moment the hard on i had after all that touching kissing made me ignore that one eye monster,i just wanted to come all over her...with one hand she started giving me a hand job and with the other one she was playing with her monster...i remember asking her where was that monster during the night we were out and she showed how lbs hide their cocks,she had those nice tits so i asked her why she didnt cut also the one eye monster since she was so feminen

and so beautiful,the answer i had was that"when i fuck or get fucked i want to see my cum coming out,i would never cut my dick,if i do that i will loose all my customers".She couldnt believe that i didnt know until we were at the room that she was a ladyboy...and that was the real truth.

The third day we left Tai Pan and moved to Nana hotel...and since then from ggs the lbs were my priority...but i could never turn down a nice looking gg.

But my opinion is that a ladyboy can perform better in bed with a guy than a gg

Being "once" a man,knows excactly what a man likes...but as for the extras i think that i was asked a couple of times during a massage session,which i decline...i never like the hand job during the massage,i like the erotic massage...

• Upvote 1

:friends: hehe kathmandu is not good place for ladyboy here in nepal being ladyboy is not good i mean shame :wacko: i think thailand is good place for ladyboys :rolleyes: but i dont kno much thing abt thailand ,

sweet Shelly...dont know much about thailand...be carefull because when you start knowing about thailand (and to know about it you must go there)THEN you will end up like us,working hard and back in our head is when we will go again there,we sleep and dream about thailand,and we end up on this forum talking about our trips,dreams,and all those lovely ladyboys,and then we arrange when we all are going to meet and share our thoughts...so come and joins us in febr...but be prepaired ,once you come you will always come back :drinks: