Funny thing

Coxy277

A thew years ago I had the pleasure of my parents coming to Thailand with us for a holiday wile my wife was busy in bkk I took them to pattaya to show them the place

They had been to Phuket before so I thought it would be ok for them as both in there late 60s at the time

In the evening they would go do there own thing I would find quite places were I would be out of there site

On the 4th day I asked what there being doing and were they been drinking they said walking street they would go site down oppersite a well known ladyboy bar drink all night watching the goings on saying it's a cheek ladyboy show they even thought the ladyboys waving at them was great and went over to have pics done with them

So Wiley eating our lunch my mother ask why do the ladyboys go away with guys and come back on ther own SO I Explained it to here about the bees and the bees

And how's ladyboys earned there money from bars 5hrs latter we are back in bkk with my mother still in shock

• Upvote 2