The Ultimate Guide To Boracay’s Nightlife

duke007

I came across this today on Philippine- addicts, well worth a read if your thinking of having a beach holiday in the Philippines  B) 

http://boracaycompass.com/nightlife-guide/

Hi, I'm Paul Fournier. I'm an expat living in Boracay and the writer of Boracay Compass.

The Ultimate Guide to Boracay's Nightlife

boracay-nightlife-guide-post.jpg

Boracay is well known for its vibrant, seven days a week nightlife. There are many different nightlife venues to choose from – from wild parties, to bars, to lounges with live music. There is something for everyone.

Knowing that, how do you find the places that best fit your likes? Read on to find out…

In this guide I list and describe all of Boracay’s nightlife venues that matter, so that you can easily find the clubsbarslounges and parties that fit your style.

As you determine which places you like you can use the nightlife map to quickly find their exact locations.

Tip: this guide is continually updated with Boracay’s latest nightlife venues and events. I recommend you bookmark it for future reference.

http://boracaycompass.com/nightlife-guide/

• Upvote 2

I have fond memories of this bar and hope to return there sometime, and those rum & cokes certainly hit the sides  :biggrin:, a bucket of Red Horse (6 bottles) were still only 400 Pesos after happy-hour  B)

San Miguel working out at 35 Pesos (25 baht) a bottle during happy-hour aint to be scoffed at either  :drinks:

Bom Bom Bar

bom-bom-bar.jpg

Bom Bom is a lounge with a great vibe. I personally love the look of the place and the live music completes the whole picture. It’s a great place to relax and just hang out with some friends.

Happy Hour: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Drink Prices: San Miguel Beer: P70 / 2 for 1

Rum Coke: P150 / 2 for 1 (all day)

Live Music: 7:00 pm – 12:00 am

Opening Hours: 8:00 am – 1:00 am

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bombom.bar

• Upvote 1

Boracay Awards & Recognition

tripadvisor-travellers-choice.png?282f72

No. 2 of Top 25 Beaches in the World​ (2012)

No. 1 of Top 25 Beaches in Asia (2014)

agoda.png?282f72&d36051

​No. 1 in Top Destinations for Relaxation (2013)

No. 1 of Top 5 Romantic Destinations (2013)

No. 3 in Top Destinations for Nightlife​ (2013)

travel-leisure-magazine.png

No. 1, World's Best Island (2012)

No. 1 of Top 5 Romantic Destinations (2013)

:behind:  :biggrin:

San Miguel working out at 35 Pesos (25 baht) a bottle during happy-hour aint to be scoffed at either  :drinks:

Drink Prices: San Miguel Beer: P70 / 2 for 1

Boracay sounds great Sir Duke!     

25 baht for San Mig?  Book my flight!     :drinks:

But please bear with my  :offtopic:  rant.

But as good as this is, I'm going to quibble about 2 for 1 pricing.  I despise 2 for 1 pricing.  Before I order a beer, I don't want to have to think about whether I want to stay for two more beers.   Carre Blanc in Pattaya has a 2 for 1 on Tuesdays and Fridays.   If I'm not in the mood for two beers, I'll avoid the bar.    And if it's not Tuesday or Friday then I'll certainly avoid the bar since in my mind I'm paying double for my drinks.  Now I very well might decide to have a second (or fourth or sixth) beer if I'm having a good time.  Just resent bar policies that restrict my movement.

So instead of 70 pesos for two beers, just charge 35 pesos for one beer.  

Simple pricing is what almost all customers actually prefer.  

If there were two identical bars next door to each other, I'd deffo go to the one with 35 peso beers.   :drinks:

:behind:  :biggrin:

Boracay sounds great Sir Duke!     

25 baht for San Mig?  Book my flight!     :drinks:

But please bear with my  :offtopic:  rant.

But as good as this is, I'm going to quibble about 2 for 1 pricing.  I despise 2 for 1 pricing.  Before I order a beer, I don't want to have to think about whether I want to stay for two more beers.   Carre Blanc in Pattaya has a 2 for 1 on Tuesdays and Fridays.   If I'm not in the mood for two beers, I'll avoid the bar.    And if it's not Tuesday or Friday then I'll certainly avoid the bar since in my mind I'm paying double for my drinks.  Now I very well might decide to have a second (or fourth or sixth) beer if I'm having a good time.  Just resent bar policies that restrict my movement.

So instead of 70 pesos for two beers, just charge 35 pesos for one beer.  

Simple pricing is what almost all customers actually prefer.  

If there were two identical bars next door to each other, I'd deffo go to the one with 35 peso beers.   :drinks:

ahhh PD but I have the missus with me so those 2 for 1 prices come in handy pour moi  :happy0065:

post-136-0-96345000-1440417100_thumb.jpg