Trust do they trust us or even like us

Coxy277

I'm my humble opinion I personally think most ladyboys don't trust us with there true feeling

ie they give us the feelings they think we are after but not the feeling they really want to give they truly want to be 100% female but there emotions are all over the place

I also think there desire to be female makes them not trust us as we mostly want them because they still have there cocks

I been seeing lb since 2002 but I truly think I have never seen the real person inside any of them and when. I get close they seem to change and self implode

I think it a Thai culture thing even gg are good at closing down and cutting there nose of to spite there face and play hard shell with there feelings we mostly all sow some sort of true feeling and there not shore how to handle them

Well to be honest, it's a business transaction we engage in with them, not an emotional commitment or potential relationship. Why should they expose their inner feelings with a revolving cast of foreigners that come & go?

I'm not just talking about the business side I'm talking about the lover side from none bar workers lb and gg alike

I'm marreid to a gg from Thailand for over 8yrs now and she was like it for a long wile and in some casses reverts back to it when things not going her way

The ladyboys and gg from the bars have a very good way of entrapment by mulipating our feeling , but when we try to get to there's they are so deep inside them I don't think even they know what they are

I once ask a friend of my wife's who used to work in bars who is now married to a good English guy who gives her everything and he feels the most loved guy in the world do you love him very much she said not really but he give me a future so I make him feel loved as long as her can do that for me I can do that for him