Hi all been a wile

Coxy277

Hi all I been of the scene for a couple of years ,only been getting to Los once a yr so been finding girls in chat rooms and dating site to make a change

Notice wile away forums have changed and gone was beginning to think you all packed up and went home

Then came acoss this site notice a lot of the girls in the bars have changed some not been able to find at all plus forgot a lot of names

Hope to try catch up with ins and outs of what's happening and meet some of you in janaury

Hi all I been of the scene for a couple of years ,only been getting to Los once a yr so been finding girls in chat rooms and dating site to make a change

Notice wile away forums have changed and gone was beginning to think you all packed up and went home

Then came acoss this site notice a lot of the girls in the bars have changed some not been able to find at all plus forgot a lot of names

Hope to try catch up with ins and outs of what's happening and meet some of you in janaury

welcome back coxy....

Been sitting down doing my home work checking who's hot who's not sort of thing most of you all have same aviators

One girl comes to mind that is missing from here I like to be with her when I was there is dear or deer from lam barder

Anybody know were she is now

I see sallys is still doing well injured last trip there aswell