Fun website

JaiDee

I think it only works with young people jaidee....the 1st foto isubmitted put me down at 6 years younger than i actually am......yesss!feeling very pleased with myself ,i submitted another foto,which guessed my age at 15 years older than i am!!!.....i should have quit while i was ahead....story of my life i suppose 555

edit:....or should i say...it only works with good looking people...!

• Upvote 1

I think it only works with young people jaidee....the 1st foto isubmitted put me down at 6 years younger than i actually am......yesss!feeling very pleased with myself ,i submitted another foto,which guessed my age at 15 years older than i am!!!.....i should have quit while i was ahead....story of my life i suppose 555

edit:....or should i say...it only works with good looking people...!

I found a photo of myself with 2 Ladyboys in Hong Kong in 2006; they had me at 50 {I was 43} and they had the 2 girls I was with as 13 and 14 respectively!  I mean, I know these Thai people look young but come on.....

So obviously not spot on, but they get it close at times. The three ladyboys I entered above, they were either dead on or just off by a year for all 3 of 'em.