Chinaman Critical After Jumping Off Baht Bus In Pattaya

Pdoggg

A 25 year old Chinese Tourist is currently in a coma after he inexplicably jumped off the back of a travelling Baht Bus in Central Pattaya in the early hours of Monday.

Police and medics rushed to the scene and attended to Mr. We Illei, who was unconscious and appeared to have a serious head injury.

A friend of the victim told Police that they had been out together and both were intoxicated. They had earlier been involved in a fight with a woman inside a Bar in North Pattaya and it was decided that they should retreat to their Hotel in South Pattaya and hailed a Baht Bus to take them back to their place of residence.

The victim’s friend stopped Mr. Illei from jumping off the travelling Baht Bus a number of times until he actually fell off head-first onto the street on Pattaya 3rd Road in Central Pattaya.

Mr. Illei is currently being fully assessed by Doctors at Hospital but is currently in a coma. Police suspect his intoxicated state combined with his emotional state caused by the earlier fight, lead him to jump off the Baht Bus.

http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/178600/chinese-tourists-critical-after-jumping-off-baht-bus-in-central-pattaya/

When I first saw the thread title I thought it was concerning our fellow BM who goes by the same name   :blink:

Accidents are never too far away on the streets of Pattaya. The other night, after a few of us headed from Baby Boom to Sensations after June's birthday party I was stood with globetrotter waiting for a baht bus.

A bus stopped and I began to step on and he pulled away. I felt committed and fortunately already had a firm grip of the bar so pulled myself aboard as the thing accelerated away. The driver then stopped and gestured through his cab rear window that I got off, so I did. Makes me wonder WTF he stopped for in the first place.

The next bus was normal. I climbed aboard and took my seat. Along the way it stopped to pick up another farang. He was a bit pissed and he stood on the back even though there were seats available. As we rode along he was smiling and waving at girls in bars thoroughly enjoying the holiday attention.

A few 100 meters down the road he pressed the button to stop but began to step off before the bus had come to a complete halt. He was dragged along as he clung on, but not for too far. He was visibly shaken with only scuffed trainers and jeans, but it could so easily have changed his holiday outlook in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 1